Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    I have to say I like 'Liz'.

Talking about a nick for John I thought about this one movie, "Down Periscope" where this one guy's name is Nitro and he thinks about taking Michael as his nickname.

Isn't John's full name Jonathan? Thought that this was mentioned somewhere. Then I'd prefer 'Nate'.

And Vicky, your sig's just great! I'm so in love with CSI and Pretender!
    Nate???? Nooo, John is just perfect...

Hey, someone else who knows Sissy... yay..I'm still stuck with that name , I think I should build in that in my new fanfiction
    BTW...was it just me or was there really no Sissy this Christmas on tv...would be the first time since what? 50 years

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      Nate???? Nooo, John is just perfect...

Hey, someone else who knows Sissy... yay..I'm still stuck with that name , I think I should build in that in my new fanfiction
      BTW...was it just me or was there really no Sissy this Christmas on tv...would be the first time since what? 50 years
      Took me a minute there. I was like, "who's sissy?" Cos that's a shortened name too. After back reading, I suddenly realised. Duh!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

@ Dorka, somehow I always have to think about Nemo if you mention Dori.
        No...pleeeeaaasssee not again NEMO!!! arrrggghhh... fortunately the trend goes, that they started to call me Dorka... instead of Dori... it's still not shorter...not it even has one more letter in it *headdesk*
        My Sis is called Noemi but I call her Nomi... she doesn't really like it...but who cares

You know Bully right??? I just had this vision of him playing Sissy... it's definitely time to go to bed for me I think... *lalalala*

Comment

You know Bully right??? I just had this vision of him playing Sissy... it's definitely time to go to bed for me I think... *lalalala*

"Sissi"
          "Franz"
          "Was ist das?"
          "Dein Name!"
          "Nein das!"
          "Rot weiß rot gestreift."
          "Pommes Frittes!"
          "Nein Sissi, der Pommernfritz ist tot!"
          PIMPing!

Oh, and Sissy was on on Christmas Eve. 20.15 pm on ARD.
          Would have killed myself if they hadn't shown "3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel" this year! 30th anniversary btw.
          sigpic

Comment

"Sissi"
            "Franz"
            "Was ist das?"
            "Dein Name!"
            "Nein das!"
            "Rot weiß rot gestreift."
            "Pommes Frittes!"
            "Nein Sissi, der Pommernfritz ist tot!"
            PIMPing!

Oh, and Sissy was on on Christmas Eve. 20.15 pm on ARD.
            Would have killed myself if they hadn't shown "3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel" this year! 30th anniversary btw.
            Ohhhh....yeah... I'm still sad they didn't make a Sissy-Film...

Aw, no...then I maybe didn't Zap too much
            Aschenbrödel is something you HAVE to watch every year...I also watched the making-of. This film is just tooo romantic

O.K we are veeeery Off-Topic!
            Pics?

Comment

Love the 2nd pic.
              Liz wondering how John does his hair...
              sigpic

Comment

O.K we are veeeery Off-Topic!
                Pics?
                I love this piccy! I have a feeling that if there weren't people staring at them from every angle, they would have hugged again.
                During the first hug, everyone was kinda distracted, I think

Comment

Love the 2nd pic.
                  Liz wondering how John does his hair...
                  I don't know how he did it the first season... I mean they surely had no one with hair-gel to trade for Sugar-Water helps too

btw...In Aschenbrödel the stepsister is called Dora too, but they call her Dorle My mum was teasing me the whole film about it *grrrrrr*

Comment

I love this pic. Don't know why really, but they look so couple-y. I think it's the clothes and the closeness and the height difference...just..yeah, i have no scooby what i'm on about

Comment

I don't know how he did it the first season... I mean they surely had no one with hair-gel to trade for Sugar-Water helps too

btw...In Aschenbrödel the stepsister is called Dora too, but they call her Dorle My mum was teasing me the whole film about it *grrrrrr*
                      Dorle...! This ugly ... thing? Then I'd prefer Dori if I were you!

And for the hair, sometimes it looks like a bird is nestin in there...
                      sigpic

Comment

I love this piccy! I have a feeling that if there weren't people staring at them from every angle, they would have hugged again.
                        Very personal how she came and stood right behind him. I think she wanted to wrap her arms around him and rest her head on his shoulder

Dear Lord, what's come over me? I'm never this loveydovey

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                          Very personal how she came and stood right behind him. I think she wanted to wrap her arms around him and rest her head on his shoulder

Dear Lord, what's come over me? I'm never this loveydovey
                          Maybe it's because it's only FOUR days until TLG?

But I loved this scene, too. But imo it would have been John that needed a hug. It's all in his face! Read a cute fic a while ago where John went to Liz' room late night just to get another hug cuz he couldn't sleep.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                            That would make a nice scene for a future episode

Comment

Looking at the pix Dorka posted I got an idea 'bout this personal space thing: maybe Liz smells incredibly good.
                              *hopes not to be beaten cuz it's a stupid idea she only noticed later*
                              sigpic

Comment

I can see her getting all romantic like that. Awwww.
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X