Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    Seems to be quiet today....
    Everyone is probably prepairing themselves mentally for the squueing and overanalyzing that will follow after TLG

John (jumps slightly): Elizabeth, watch the hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
      Everyone is probably prepairing themselves mentally for the squueing and overanalyzing that will follow after TLG
      Yeah, you probably are right I'm soo sad I only can come on the forum after 9AM that day...that's 6 or 7 hours after they air the episode....and I'm sure I wont really be able to keep reading the posts...plus working the whole day waiting for the evening to watch the episode...noooo that so wont be good...

Vampire-Liz: "hmmm, his neck loooks just tooo tastyyyy"

Comment

BTW...anyone else who buyed the SGA-Soundtrack???
        They've got our shippy music from Siege II 39:30 on it...in full lenght for over 2 minutes...I put it directly on my IPod

Comment

They've got our shippy music from Siege II 39:30 on it...in full lenght for over 2 minutes...I put it directly on my IPod
          I just got my copy of the soundtrack, but I haven't listened to it completely through yet. I keep getting distracted by other things, like staring at pretty pictures.
          ~Athena

Comment

Yeah, you probably are right I'm soo sad I only can come on the forum after 9AM that day...that's 6 or 7 hours after they air the episode....and I'm sure I wont really be able to keep reading the posts...plus working the whole day waiting for the evening to watch the episode...noooo that so wont be good...
            Well, that's six or seven hours after the episode airs, not after most of us have seen it. For some reason the Canadian crowd has been really slow about spoiling the rest of the world silly this season. Buggy's done a good job, though. I hope we have an understanding that next Monday, spoilers must come PROMPTLY... right?
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              Well, that's six or seven hours after the episode airs, not after most of us have seen it. For some reason the Canadian crowd has been really slow about spoiling the rest of the world silly this season. Buggy's done a good job, though. I hope we have an understanding that next Monday, spoilers must come PROMPTLY... right?
              LOL, I've been reminding my friend in Canada pretty much every day that she has to be online the day "TLG" airs. I need some form of spoilers to survive the wait.
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                I just got my copy of the soundtrack, but I haven't listened to it completely through yet. I keep getting distracted by other things, like staring at pretty pictures.
                Tse tse...I'm always listening to music while I'm at my computer

Then concentrate on the song "messages"

Comment

With some friends, we were wondering if they had a shippy music. Thanks for telling!
                  And yep, I meant this scene!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the soundtrack released in Europe wasn't the same as the one in the US. Here, the soundtrack was only music from Rising.
                    Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      I'm pretty sure the soundtrack released in Europe wasn't the same as the one in the US. Here, the soundtrack was only music from Rising.

No it's the same one

And...they took the music from Rising also in Siege II...

Comment

No it's the same one

And...they took the music from Rising also in Siege II...
                        Okay, well, it's possible that I'm just not paying enough attention. Now that you mention it, though, I do remember that that theme popped up a few times before Siege II. Kind of like the piano theme that was used so heavily in Before I Sleep – it did come up before that episode, but that was the first time I really noticed it. My personal favorites, however, are from The Eye and Siege III.
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

I won't be seeing TLG on monday either . I feel silly that I'm counting to it in my siggy, but hey maybe we will get many, many sparky pictures not long after the episode ends . Somebedy, please spoil us!
                          Tse tse...I'm always listening to music while I'm at my computer

Then concentrate on the song "messages"
                          I have the soundtrack and I'm always listening to it . I'm surprised that I'm not sick of it by now. It's soo goood.
                          I didn't know they had our shippy music though. The excitement over sparky moments takes away my hearing for about 5 minutes

Comment

O.K I think I have to revatch the scene now... you guys are talented to make me unsecure

Comment

Only about 24 hours before I have season 1. The first thing I'm going to do when I get home with it is watch The Eye because syndication will take forever . Then I think I'll watch Siege II and check out the music during that scene.

I don't usually pay attention to back ground music. I never noticed there was a particular piece of music for S/J until I started reading message boards and seeing the complaing about the shippy music.

The piece of music that was played in the last scene of Changling and Abyss on sg-1 is the only one that has ever really got my attention. I always relate it to Daniel and his ascension. A really simple and beautiful piece of music.

Comment

O.K I rewatched it now... I don't know I could've sweared it was the same music like nr. 4 on the CD but the other sequence is on it too I'll have to search it first...
                                But there was an other Shippy scene with the 4th track...I'm sure...maybe already in season 2 or they put an other song in in the German version... *headdesk*

Comment

Working...
                                X