Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skyler
    Oh... LOVE John's look!!! SSQQUUUEEEE

And your dad ROCKS!!!! I am going to be able to see TLG about 5 days after it airs cause of the awesome-ness that is Dorka!!! I just hope its in English...lol
    Yep... of course it is German sinchro will be up only in 1 year or even more *grrrrrr* so... I already bought the finest chocolat by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      I was sick 2 weeks ago...so I feel with ya

Yeah, it makes sense Maybe I was interpreting the sentence wrong...
      German people??? I thought she says: "Das glaube ich nicht"...but maybe she said "Das dachte ich mir schon"....anyone got the synchro version...that's the only episode which I have never seen in german...so nothing to compar it with

Lizzy (desperately) waiting for Johns return:
      Hehe... I am gonna cap that picy.. I am in a weird mood.. heheehehehe

Liz: Ok, Pizza Hut said it would only be 30 minutes... where is my pizza!!!!!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Yep... of course it is German sinchro will be up only in 1 year or even more *grrrrrr* so... I already bought the finest chocolat by the way

SQUUEEE!!!!!! I will enjoy that comment much more when my stomach isn't all flip floppy... I haven't had a chance to get your American stuff. I was going to do it yesterday, but my body had other plans... blah

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

Comment

I love European chocolate!

I think I am crazy because I love this pic, but Lizzie looks soo sad But it just confirms everything. She thinks John died (again )

Gosh it take some awesome acting skills to make your facial expressions look so realistic!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
            Or:

Liz: Hmmm, I should decorate this room... *thinks about visiting Ikea next time on earth*

BTW... everyone else who asked himself why the floor isn't burning down every time the Gate dials up???? 1/10 of the gate is still IN it!

EDIT: @Erised: Swiss Chocolate is the best on the world

Comment

Ikea? What is Ikea?

Originally posted by Erised
              I love European chocolate!

I think I am crazy because I love this pic, but Lizzie looks soo sad But it just confirms everything. She thinks John died (again )

Liz: John.. the man I love.. might be dead... and I NEVER told him!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

Comment

Ikea is a Swedish (right, Dorka?) furniture shop. We had them in Russia and have one here in Virginia

EDIT: @Erised: Swiss Chocolate is the best on the world
                Yes, Swiss chocolate is delicious
                Last edited by Erised; 27 December 2005, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Ikea is a Swedish (right, Dorka?) furniture shop. We had them in Russia and have one here in Virginia

Yes, Swiss chocolate is delicious
                  I thought you have Ikea over there too...cuz half of the Atlantis-stuff is from Ikea... I have the same lamp on my desk as Elizabeth...and I had it before her but my whole room is from that shop...the cheapest but even thought with a little-design

Which reminds me that I maybe should get some chocolate from our canteen before I fall asleep while work

Comment

I thought you have Ikea over there too...cuz half of the Atlantis-stuff is from Ikea... I have the same lamp on my desk as Elizabeth...
                    You have a lamp like Elizabeth's?
                    I want it too! I need a new lamp anyway! I am so going to Ikea next time I'm in the area and I'm going to buy Atlantis stuff!

Comment

You have a lamp like Elizabeth's?
                      I want it too! I need a new lamp anyway! I am so going to Ikea next time I'm in the area and I'm going to buy Atlantis stuff!
                      I just realised that she got a new one this season *snif*

S1: My Lamp
                      S2: New One

But John still has the same See

Comment

Was watching "Epiphany" last night. Here be pictures.

~Athena

Comment

Just because I feel the need to jump on the grammar bandwagon...

The scene goes:
                          WEIR: By the way, what were you going to say?
                          SHEPPARD: When?
                          WEIR: Before, when you thought, you know…
                          SHEPPARD: Oh that…
                          WEIR: I didn’t want you to say it at the time, but now I’m curious.
                          SHEPPARD: I was going to say, um, *pauses*, take care of each other.
                          WEIR: That’s nice.
                          SHEPPARD: Yep.
                          WEIR: You weren’t really going to say that, were you?
                          SHEPPARD: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
                          WEIR: I didn’t think so.

When Weir says "I didn't think so," she's basically saying "I didn't think that's what you were really going to say" (his "I have no idea what you're talking about" more or less confirms that it wasn't what he was going to say). She's referring to what she thought before he said anything. Saying "I didn't think so" means "I didn't think such-and-such was true" (note the second verb in the past tense). He confirms that she was correct in her previous thinking - all in the past, hence the past tense.

Okay, that made less sense than I had hoped (and I like explaining grammar! I just stink at it lately) so sorry to take up all this space with it.

And IKEA is fun! *hugs her IKEA shelves*

And, uh, to keep this on topic...
                          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

ooh! Nice lamp from S.1 and John's (and yours, hehe)
                            Ikea here doesn't have those lamps anymore
                            Next time I see something nice in Altnatis, I am sooo checking Ikea's web site

..and just to stay on topic

Elizabeth: "Are you flirting with me??"

Comment

Hm...I've had the second lamp like forever sitting on my piano. I think I have the first lamp somewhere in my house too. Yay for generic furniture!
                              ~Athena

Comment

Liz: "Watch the hand John, there are children watching!"

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X