Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    The 11th i believe (mine and finnstardusts bday )
    That is very cool. Sally Lizzie and I were planning a massive party a while back, if anyone else would like to attend...

Thanks for liking my fic! It was the first one I ever had the courage to post...
    When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
    My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Well, I'm almost recovered from the long day with family and friends. I had to share this with you all. On one of my Christmas gifts there was a little bag attached and inside were some of those white with red striped mints as well as some with green stripes.

Thankfully I managed to control myself and not laugh hysterically. My family and friends would have thought I had lost my mind.

This week I'll be finally getting season 1 DVD boxset of Atlantis.

Hatcheter, Happy belated Birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
        Well, I'm almost recovered from the long day with family and friends. I had to share this with you all. On one of my Christmas gifts there was a little bag attached and inside were some of those white with red striped mints as well as some with green stripes.

Thankfully I managed to control myself and not laugh hysterically. My family and friends would have thought I had lost my mind.

This week I'll be finally getting season 1 DVD boxset of Atlantis.

Hatcheter, Happy belated Birthday!
        The Box's are really great... love the commentarys... watched 38 minutes today... PMG's comment to the last scene:
        *Bowwowwoowwww* ROTFL

Comment

Whew - finally caught up after driving all night to reach New Jersey at five a.m. Christmas morning. I know I already said Happy Holidays, but I want to add

Welcome!
          to all the newbies

Thanks! for the pics and fic recs

And with nothing intelligent to add, have another pic:

John: You did get me a Christmas present, right?
          Elizabeth: Well, come by my quarters later and you'll see...
          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Very nice pics everyone. I love all of the Weir and Sheppard interaction I see in the pics.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Wanted to point you in the direction of this. So true, it's destiny yo!

Comment

Christmas In The Infimary Knew i loved Carson for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                  Wanted to point you in the direction of this. So true, it's destiny yo!
                  Well its official now!

That Christmas fic is wonderful.

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

no clever ideas either. Ah have a piccy guys. Almost 6 days until TLG

Comment

Great pics all--really enjoying them.

I had a question for anyone who purchased the S1 box set; is there a problem with disc 5? I read some reviews at amazon saying there was a problem with that disc. Just wanted to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks all and here's another Sparky! pic:

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                        Great pics all--really enjoying them.

I had a question for anyone who purchased the S1 box set; is there a problem with disc 5? I read some reviews at amazon saying there was a problem with that disc. Just wanted to make sure before purchasing.

Thanks all and here's another Sparky! pic:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ndWeirJPEG.jpg

Royal
                        In Canada, and apparently only in Canada, the disc in the box for disc 5 was, in fact, another copy of disc 1. They had a replacement deal for it, so if you're in Canada, I'd suggest checking that out first. You can probably find information out either through GW's news archives, or from Sony. You wouldn't want to miss out on 39:30, after all.

And I love that picture. That episode has such nice Sparky bookends.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          In Canada, and apparently only in Canada, the disc in the box for disc 5 was, in fact, another copy of disc 1. They had a replacement deal for it, so if you're in Canada, I'd suggest checking that out first. You can probably find information out either through GW's news archives, or from Sony. You wouldn't want to miss out on 39:30, after all.

And I love that picture. That episode has such nice Sparky bookends.
                          Thanks for the tip Mel. And you're right, I cannot miss out on 39:30! I haven't even seen one or two eps of season one to boot, so I'll mosey on over to Amazon right now lol.

Thanks,
                          Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

helloooo pic!

Comment

hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone could give me the link where Liz and John kiss?? PLEASe... ..

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Just stopped in to say a belated Merry Christmas, and Hello and welcome to all the newbies.

SallyLiz, love all the fic recs... as usual
                                Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Working...
                                X