• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merry shippy christmas everyone
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      wizengamot, I was going to smack you for that joke, but then you distracted me with pretty.
      lol thats how I roll!! ok,actually one of my cousin's birthday is too today only we don't like them b.c they are very stuck up (my uncle is an ex-navy officer who works at the pentagon and my aunt is very ocd about everything, i mean, come on ) so to piss her off we make that joke. It's really no wonder they hate us. ahem... distraction.

Citizen of Braneville

Comment

But Jesus was born on Dec 24th, wasn't he?

@wizengamot one post and you make 500!
        Congrats in advance.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
          But Jesus was born on Dec 24th, wasn't he?

@wizengamot one post and you make 500!
          Congrats in advance.
          No he actually was born somewhen in September But I as far as I know they had to agree with one day... But yeah, in the Bible it was the night from the 24 to the 25... long time since I had religion-lessons

@Alyssa: I'll start writing the Fanfic tomorrow... I already have some nice ideas

Comment

Hi guys, as Alyssa, I think, invited last page this long time lurker has decided to say a few words.

To begin with I don't think I consider myself a shipper right now, but that may be because of the "theory of everything" on Shep that I'm developing in my mind for quite a long time now, but that is better left for the Sheppard discussion thread.

The other reason may be because we here from Brazil are only gonna get Atlantis S2 in February, and by that I mean Siege 3 and not Hive. So I haven't seen the most visible shipping moments, especially for this ship, but somehow it is not totally impossible in my mind that this may be the ship that the PTB (Angel reference I think? (TPTB I mean)) would go with, especially if you consider the whole SG1 thing with Sam/Jack. TPTB like the complicated ships. But since I thought Hell would freeze over before I could get any continuation on Atlantis I have already spoiled myself beyound recovery reading all the episode threads and all the spoiler taged stuff in this thread, the Shep discussion thread, the Shep speculation thread and others. Well I think you can see that Shep is my favorite character by now. I read everything related to him.

On the kirking stuff, it's really making me angry to read all this because it doesn't make sense if you consider were TPTB were taking Shep throughout S1. I am seriously thinking about begining posting on the STAKS thread even before seeing the episodes. And I really don't think he did anything at all with any of the three girls he has been with (Chaya (no need to), Teer and Mara (stopped before complition of the act)) which would fit my theory on Shep. To finish formulating it to be ready to be posted I am only waiting for an answer from the Ask Joe Mallozzi thread, which has been the only place I haven't only lurked by now, and am being very cautious to get the answers I look for without getting overlooked by Joe for being too spoilery in my questions (very fine line here). I digressed a little here, sorry.

Well some pages ago in this thread I read a list of ships for Teyla that just made me laugh so much that I decided to make a similar list of all possible ships for Shep (keep in mind it is not meant to be provocative in any way or a disapproval of this thread's intents) and it goes with explanations. So here it goes:

Shep/Weir (of course for reasons stated above and place of this post), Shep/Teyla (not such a great chance anymore, LFP was the total desconstruction of that ship in my honest opinion), Shep/Chaya, Shep/Teer, Shep/Mara (this three are just to contabilize, but in my opinion no real chance either), Shep/Insert name of next hot girl of the week here (really hate that one with all the strengh of my heart, but seams to be were TPTB are going with the character now. Shame!!!), Shep/McKay (I'm not a slasher and actually I don't like this sort of thing much, but McShep moments make Atlantis for me, well at least S1. I also agree with whomever said, I think it was in this thread but I don't remember exactly, that Shep tones McKay down. Sooo true, around Shep McKay whines less and is waay more controled), Shep/Wraith queen of the week (LOL), Shep/Iratus bug (the whole thing in the Gift about hating the bugs could hide some deep emotions there. LOL. Just kidding here), Shep/Puddle jumper (just so much better than Teyla/Puddle jumper, at least Shep has the ATA gene required for this kind of relationship. LOL), Shep/Ancient chair device (same reason ATA gene), Shep/Insert name of the ancient tech piece here (ATA gene) and last the only ship that might truly become real in this wonderful series and be a serious threat to the fellow nice shippers in this thread spoilers for suspense:
            Spoiler:
            Shep/Atlantis
            . No one has any doubts that those two reealy looove each other. LOL

Well in the end it was actually a very long post and not just a few words. I hope you guys are entertained by it the same way I have been entertained by yours during all the time I lurked around here.
            Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 December 2005, 04:39 PM.
            Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
              Hi guys, as Alyssa, I think, invited last page this long time lurker has decided to say a few words.

<snip>

Well in the end it was actually a very long post and not just a few words. I hope you guys are entertained by it the same way I have been entertained by yours during all the time I lurked around here.

Welcome!

I have to admit, you really made me laugh. And entertained me. Thank you!
              But honestly, it's interesting to read your thoughts. Like 'em. I really hope you'll post more often.

And Alyssa, great job with encouraging people to delurk.
              sigpic

Comment

Erised's been badgering me to come and say hello, cos I'm a fence sitter. So here I am.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
                  spoilers for suspense:
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep/Atlantis
                  . No one has any doubts that those too reaaly looove each other. LOL
                  haha that was entertaining! So funny.
                  Hey welcome

Tracy!!! Come over to our side!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    Hey welcome

I told you, Erised. Let's talk about this once I've had some viewing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis

Welcome!

I have to admit, you really made me laugh. And entertained me. Thank you!
                      But honestly, it's interesting to read your thoughts. Like 'em. I really hope you'll post more often.

And Alyssa, great job with encouraging people to delurk.
                      Well I am realy pleased that you liked my post. Causing laughs was part of its intention. And one of the reasons I decided to delurk was exactly the invitation by Alyssa and the fact that now that I have graduated from University I've got a lot more spare time to come here. And sorry, but I forgot to say this in my last and first post (not meaning I won't be back because I will):

Late Happy Chritmas and Happy New Year to all of you
                      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas for you, Atlantean_Fan, as well!

I have question, actually a request: is anybody here who's able (and willing) to make a vid for STAKS?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                          No he actually was born somewhen in September
                          The 11th i believe (mine and finnstardusts bday )

HAPPY XMAS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HATCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            Hey welcome

Just to keep you happy, Erised.

As for a video for STAKS, please click on the link in my sig/Erised's sig to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                              LOL ....yeah Bama`s probably cookin away
                              LOL! Nailed it. First time I've set my rump down in about two days and only now for about five mins because I'm waiting on my corn dip and bacon bread to warm up in the oven before we head over to my sister-in-law's.

Just wanted to pop in and wish all you guys around the globe a very Merry Christmas! Hope Ho!Ho! brought you lots of presents. I hope Shep got a lump of coal this year with a big red bow and note that says, "Stay away from alien princesses-or else- Sincerely, Santa" And I hope Weir got a Thomas Kinkade print for her office so she can toss some of the tribal heads she's got hanging on the wall!

Alyssa, I'm thrilled you got to at least try Red Velvet Cake!! Homemade is much, much better than storebought and I do have the recipe courtesy of mommy. I'll send it along soon. Well...I'm off...you guys stay safe-talk soon!

-B

Comment

^
                                My Grandma cooked and baked all day. I thought she'd get a heart attack.
                                But it all tasted delicious!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X