• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm baaack from the Christmas hiatus aka "watching-new-atlantis-box-set"

I will resume my pic sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
      That was so sad.

Very sad. I think we need a happy fic ... anyone got one?? Sal!!! Where are you?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          Very sad. I think we need a happy fic ... anyone got one?? Sal!!! Where are you?

It isn't happy as such...but it is nice

After The Seige

I love this one

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            It isn't happy as such...but it is nice

After The Seige

I love this one

I love it too! Am reading it again before attempting to sleep... Kitten permitting. Sapph, next time I talk about wanting a kitten, remind me they're evil little creatures that use sleep deprivation as a form of torture!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
              On the kirking stuff, it's really making me angry to read all this because it doesn't make sense if you consider were TPTB were taking Shep throughout S1. I am seriously thinking about begining posting on the STAKS thread even before seeing the episodes.
              Please do. What they're doing to Sheppard in Season 2 is so out of character. He didn't seem like the classic Kirking type at all before Skanktuary. There went a great opportunity to have a non-cliched main hero.

John: Have you seen the script for The Tower yet?
              Elizabeth: I know, it's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                I love it too! Am reading it again before attempting to sleep... Kitten permitting. Sapph, next time I talk about wanting a kitten, remind me they're evil little creatures that use sleep deprivation as a form of torture!
                But they're so cute!

I love reading that fic. It is one of my favourites.

This pic has been posted many times but it's such a good one!

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                  haha that was entertaining! So funny.
                  Hey welcome

Tracy!!! Come over to our side!
                  Finally watched the Siege pt 3.

I'm halfway there, Erised. I squeeed so much at the hug and I honestly thought she was about to kiss him. OMG.... I think I'm halfway over to the dark side!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*I'm reading After The Siege too now. squeee.... it's so good!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

I'm halfway there, Erised. I squeeed so much at the hug and I honestly thought she was about to kiss him. OMG.... I think I'm halfway over to the dark side!
                    yess!!!! I knew you will be halfway or more over to our side after watching it.
                    Now just watch the rest of season 2 and you'll be here ALL the way .

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      Gah, mentalmichael, you can't leave us there!

nah i won't, but it'll be a few days at least i'm afraid!
                      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael

nah i won't, but it'll be a few days at least i'm afraid!
                        Hey, your White Silk is just amazing! She can walk now, right? I know she can! Plase update soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Yes! I knew you'd see the light.

Comment

Quick peek in to see what everyone is up to. Glad to see some new faces! Does Canada get a new episode tonight? Or is there a gap due to Christmas holiday?

Glad to hear Bama's red velvet cake was a success. I spent Christmas in Kentucky and the in-law family is into chess pie and jam cake. Not too shabby!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Quick peek in to see what everyone is up to. Glad to see some new faces! Does Canada get a new episode tonight? Or is there a gap due to Christmas holiday?

Glad to hear Bama's red velvet cake was a success. I spent Christmas in Kentucky and the in-law family is into chess pie and jam cake. Not too shabby!
                              as far as I know, Canada gets a Christmas break today. Otherwise, we would have gotten TLG tonight.
                              Is this a good enough reason to be a little bit frustrated with Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                                Yes! I knew you'd see the light.
                                I don't want to see the light! I was happy as a Sheylan! But there's not a lot of denying it!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X