No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Shep has a little Teal'c thing going with the eyebrow. Maybe they spent some time together before he left for Atlantis.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Both of these actors, along with David Hewlett, can sell just about any scene with facial expressions. And that's also what's fun about this ship — who doesn't love the way they tend to stare at each other when others are speaking? Just makes it amusing.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Looks like Shep has a little Teal'c thing going with the eyebrow. Maybe they spent some time together before he left for Atlantis.
        LOL!!!

I can just see Weir & Sheppard sitting with Teal'c in some random SGC room and Teal'c giving them eyebrow lessons...

*dies of laughter*

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife

Some things about me, i am in australia, 19, started watching SG1 years ago, but owing to the amazingly bad way Channel 7 showed it, i have mainly been watching random episodes on the pay tv i sometimes watch.

*snip*
          God channel 7 SUCKS!!

It's on tonight @ 11:15 in Victoria only....so we can catch up of course

Three times this week we get it!!

But hey - it beats channel 9!! They aired the 9th ep of CSI: New York...first...LOL

AND WELCOME!! More Aussies!!!

Comment

I know this ain't really SHIP related...but thought I'd post these here anyway:

Pictures taken from CSI:Miami

Comment

know i now i will never be able to watch an ep of atlantis without looking for "the eyebrow raise", sortof how i cant watch NCIS without seeing if agent Kate Todd is wearing something green that day.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Total agreement that Shep needs a "mature" woman (I'm not gonna say OLD ), and Liz fits the bill.

As for Teyla. . oh dear, after the knife-up-the-pantleg thing in "Brotherhood" I'm liking her less and less. In "Rising" she was a peaceful Athosian but now she more buffed up and has become Rambolina. It is almost comical. Sheppard would never put up with a woman who can "whump" him.

Oh I know, you would have thought they'd have found that if the Genii had searched her..

mind you, I some respect for Rachel/Teyla after the armpit thing, when they're holding their arms up, check out her armpits. yay go Teyla!

Comment

I'm actually liking Teyla a bit more these days. They've at least attempted to give her depth — in "The Gift", she showed a very vulnerable, human side, instead of just being a farcically-dressed alien chick.

Still don't want her with Sheppard, but that kind of goes without saying. Of course, part of that is that I just can't imagine what they would talk about outside of work. For all their differences, Elizabeth and John could at least talk about Tolstoy.
                  Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

I've noticed that Shep and Weir refer to each other by first names quite a bit now, however, Teyla still refers to him as "Major".

My hubby really got excited with the Teyla "pit" shot. Was going to throw something at him but all I could find were things that would have caused permanant damage.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I've noticed that Shep and Weir refer to each other by first names quite a bit now, however, Teyla still refers to him as "Major".

My hubby really got excited with the Teyla "pit" shot. Was going to throw something at him but all I could find were things that would have caused permanant damage.
                      Hehe yeah I noticed that too. About Teyla still calling John 'Major', but she did call Ford by his first name. That's the first time I heard anyone in the team call Ford Aiden, aside from Beckett of course.
                      ~Athena

Comment

Yeah, and in Season 2
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla's still referring to him by rank. Only this time it's Colonel.
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

I guess that shows that the whole Shep/Teyla relationship hasn't really developed beyond what it is now...as Commanding officer and subordinate.
                          ~Athena

Comment

*hands FP a cushion*

Comment

Armpits? What is this thing about the armpits? I don't understand it at all.

anyways I'm going to find a nice Shippy pic so we can forget about Teyla's pits.
                              ~Athena

Comment

I tried to get a cap without the words, but my screen capping program was being wonky again.

~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X