No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's back to work... although, I do have days off to plan and 2 mailboxes to check.
    Am going to take it slow.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      And it's back to work... although, I do have days off to plan and 2 mailboxes to check.
      Something to look forward to!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Hats with wide brims and the darkest of sunglasses for those days.
        I don't have any of those hats. The last time everything was so bright it was like a funky color rainbow presentation outside.

Yep. And we're not even in an urban area, it's small town rural. But the main street still gets busy.
        Yeah I don't know why some driving feels more like work than other driving.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
        Welcome back to the grind!​

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Welcome back to the grind!​
          Bleh... is all I can say.

Though as it turns out, a new developer started 2 weeks ago so there was a new face in the stand-up this morning. Fresh blood to corrupt.

Also, tomorrow's gonna ... erm... maybe fun... depending on how stressful traffic's gonna be.

I have 4 hours driving to do (to and fro, 2hrs) to attend a meeting which is scheduled to be 1.5 hrs long, so I'll basically be doing nothing but driving, meeting and more driving. However, if I can squeeze it in, I will make a stop at Tyne Cot (Paschendale). Rain is in the forecast but I don't care. If I have to drive all the way to the other side of the country, I'm going to make the most of it.

Also, I decided to be a bit goofy today and added the following remark to me asking for one of my days off: "Attending a reburial of 2 unknown soldiers of the Great War by invitation of the Commonwealth Wargraves Commission."

I'm curious if they'll notice.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I don't have any of those hats. The last time everything was so bright it was like a funky color rainbow presentation outside.
            You definitely need one of those hats. And some good sunglasses.

Yeah I don't know why some driving feels more like work than other driving.
            Yeah, it sure is weird. *shudders*​

Though as it turns out, a new developer started 2 weeks ago so there was a new face in the stand-up this morning. Fresh blood to corrupt.
            MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Also, tomorrow's gonna ... erm... maybe fun... depending on how stressful traffic's gonna be.

I have 4 hours driving to do (to and fro, 2hrs) to attend a meeting which is scheduled to be 1.5 hrs long, so I'll basically be doing nothing but driving, meeting and more driving. However, if I can squeeze it in, I will make a stop at Tyne Cot (Paschendale). Rain is in the forecast but I don't care. If I have to drive all the way to the other side of the country, I'm going to make the most of it.
            That's the spirit! Make it work for you instead of working for it! Or, something like that.

Also, I decided to be a bit goofy today and added the following remark to me asking for one of my days off: "Attending a reburial of 2 unknown soldiers of the Great War by invitation of the Commonwealth Wargraves Commission."

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! (yep, another early day for me)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Recovered from this week's trip with a good night's sleep (like a LOG), and now comes the long slide toward the weekend!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Recovered from this week's trip with a good night's sleep (like a LOG), and now comes the long slide toward the weekend!
                  You have anything exciting planned for the weekend Miss Kitty?
                  http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good luck with all that driving!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                    ​Recovered from this week's trip with a good night's sleep (like a LOG), and now comes the long slide toward the weekend!
                    So glad your trip was successful!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                      You have anything exciting planned for the weekend Miss Kitty?
                      Absolutely nothing. But then, that's the point, hahahah!

So glad your trip was successful!!
                      Me too! Now I can relax until the next trip, LOL!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

z4BIKdA.gif Miss Kitty.
                                Thank you for keeping this thread going. I hope JT-2 & Falcon Horus are both OK, it's been a while since they were here.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X