No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For crying out loud... the forum is lagging so it just ate my post. Boo!

As I was saying... it's the end of the week.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        For crying out loud... the forum is lagging so it just ate my post. Boo!

As I was saying... it's the end of the week.
        Ugh, I hate when stuff like that happens!

But yeah, it's Friday! Which means...it's HALLOWEEKEND!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We're having a hot stretch. Up to 80 yesterday, today, and tomorrow. It's the end of October, for crying out loud!

Wait what?!?

A Good Man Goes To War -- had to look that up. I didn't know that. Maybe I should watch that episode again. See if I can spot her.
          She has a good role in it.

Comment

WEEKEND!!

Okay, those 2 days will fly by like "blink and you'll miss it" but ah well... after that it's just 4 workdays left. We have november 1st off. And after that I have a week off plus the 13th as well because the 11th of november is a Saturday, which is also a national holiday (Armistice Day).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              We're having a hot stretch. Up to 80 yesterday, today, and tomorrow. It's the end of October, for crying out loud!
              Sounds like typical weather for SoCal. My old town of Huntington Beach is supposed to be 82 on Halloween.

WEEKEND!!

Okay, those 2 days will fly by like "blink and you'll miss it" but ah well... after that it's just 4 workdays left. We have november 1st off. And after that I have a week off plus the 13th as well because the 11th of november is a Saturday, which is also a national holiday (Armistice Day).
              Nice! Lots of time to get up to mischief!

Comment

WEEKEND!!

Oh yes, I forgot that you all celebrate my birthday in your country. More countries should. *nods*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                Sounds like typical weather for SoCal. My old town of Huntington Beach is supposed to be 82 on Halloween.
                Well, it's going to get back to normal seasonal temps on Sunday. Should be nice and chilly for Halloween and my birthday.

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot that you all celebrate my birthday in your country. More countries should. *nods*

We'll have pancakes in honor of your birthday.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Well, it's going to get back to normal seasonal temps on Sunday. Should be nice and chilly for Halloween and my birthday.
                    Heh, I'll bet the trick or treaters were hoping to not have to wear their coats over their costumes!

And now, here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a great day for all as USC denied Cal an upset (thank goodness!) 50-49, Tennessee beat Kentucky 33-27, Rhode Island beat New Hampshire 34-28, and in the Atlantis Cup, Air Force beat Colorado State 30-13, and Navy had a bye. On to next week!

Comment

Wow, the Falcons are having a good season!

Go team!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

It's Samhaín today!

Oh, must remember to post our carved pumpkins on instagram later today.
                          We spilled pumpkin guts on sunday afternoon.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's Samhaín today!

Oh, must remember to post our carved pumpkins on instagram later today.
                            We spilled pumpkin guts on sunday afternoon.
                            LOL, awesome! I love the crazy pumpkins!

Comment

Oh shoot... the pumpkins...

[makes post on instagram]

There... Happy Halloween everyone!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very own JT-2! Hope it's a great day!

Oh shoot... the pumpkins...

[makes post on instagram]

There... Happy Halloween everyone!
                                Squee, they're so cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X