No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Ugh, I was so fried from Tuesday's little jaunt that I clear forgot to say hello yesterday. No worries, I'm here.

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
    They are good fun. We have not seen much of them since COVID restrictions. But they are on their way back.
    "if the bible tells us God made man in his own image, and Darwin tells us we are descended from apes, does that make God a gorilla?" (visions of a big gorilla sitting on a chair smoking a big cigar)
    "God made Adam & Eve and they had two boys, Cain and Abel. How did the world get populated? incest?

Yes, I enjoy our little chats. Mmo9zFu.gif
    You're hilarious!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      You're hilarious!
      Aw shucks little lady, you are only sayin that 'cause it's true MlBIw1y.gif

But I aways do my best to see (or invent) a funny side to most things.
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I'm getting my covid booster and flu shot on Friday. Wish me luck!

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
        But speaking of Noah, why did he have to include cockroaches in the ark, and speaking as an Aussie, why couldn't he leave the flies behind too?
        Valid questions. There's also the incest argument, in addition to the Cain and Abel deal, since there's only 2 of everything in the ark.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
        Ugh, I was so fried from Tuesday's little jaunt that I clear forgot to say hello yesterday. No worries, I'm here.
        Oh dear. I hope you have recovered!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

You WANT to speak with Jehovah's Witnesses???

Not particularly but I never pass up an opportunity to make them squirm, but hopefully I don't need to get into that "Kingdom of God" discussion a second time. Next time, I'm going to check the doorbell camera before I open the door.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I'm getting my covid booster and flu shot on Friday. Wish me luck!
            Good luck!

Oh dear. I hope you have recovered!!
            Oh yeah, I was just really really distracted on Wednesday. The good thing is, it was mostly fic ideas.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heroes Comic Con tomorrow

Booked a photoshoot ticket with Chrome Dome Captain Phasma herself, Gwendoline Christie (or Brienne of Tarth), and hoping to add autographs from her, Graham McTavish and Warwick Davis to the collection.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Heroes Comic Con tomorrow

Booked a photoshoot ticket with Chrome Dome Captain Phasma herself, Gwendoline Christie (or Brienne of Tarth), and hoping to add autographs from her, Graham McTavish and Warwick Davis to the collection.
                Oooooh! That's a mighty list of heroes, indeed! Have fun, sounds like it'll be a great day!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a mostly good week as USC beat Arizona State 42-28, Tennessee beat UTSA 45-14, Rhode Island fell to Villanova 35-9, and in the Atlantis Cup, Air Force beat San José State 45-20, and Navy had a bye. On to next week!

Comment

The Falcons are on a roll.

Anywho... Gwendoline Christie is tall. For once I wasn't the tallest in the photo.
                    She's a really nice person.

Also scored an autograph from Graham McTavish and Warwick Davis. Davis was a bit grumpy but we were the last ones in his queue before lunch and when my sister asked him how he was doing, he said he was hungry so all was forgiven. Wished him a good lunch and thanked him for taking the time to sign until the last person in the queue was serviced.

Did one Q&A session, the one with Graham, but because of the SAG-AFTRA/WAG strike, no questions were allowed for current projects nor questions about characters in projects still running... so that was bound to be a boring 45 minutes but luckily Graham can tell a good story. Was fun listening to him talking about plays he did and his time on The Hobbit, and what it's like to be an actor and a bit about acting itself.

Next up is FACTS on the 21st and 22nd of October. Guests so far are Stephen Amell (Arrow), Charisma Carpenter (Buffy & Angel), Kevin McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean & Doctor Who), Mark Williams (Harry Potter -- Weasely), Chris Judge (SG-1), and tomorrow a "headliner" will be announced. No idea who that might be but the hint was the X-men logo... I doubt it'll be Patrick Stewart but that would be awesome. Doubtful as it is though.

If none of the actors cancel, by which I mean either Stephen, Kevin or Mark, we'll definitely go. I already have an autograph from Charisma and Chris.

Comment

My shots went fine. No side effects.

The Patriots won against a weak Jets team, while the Raiders lost. So now both teams are 1-2. *sigh*

Anywho... Gwendoline Christie is tall. For once I wasn't the tallest in the photo.
                      So I looked up her height. Yes, at 6'3" she is certainly tall. Now I'm wondering... how tall are you?

Next up is FACTS on the 21st and 22nd of October. Guests so far are Stephen Amell (Arrow), Charisma Carpenter (Buffy & Angel), Kevin McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean & Doctor Who), Mark Williams (Harry Potter -- Weasely), Chris Judge (SG-1), and tomorrow a "headliner" will be announced. No idea who that might be but the hint was the X-men logo... I doubt it'll be Patrick Stewart but that would be awesome. Doubtful as it is though.

If none of the actors cancel, by which I mean either Stephen, Kevin or Mark, we'll definitely go. I already have an autograph from Charisma and Chris.
                      Sounds like a great line-up!! Charisma's Cordelia character was so screwed over on Angel.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

The Falcons are on a roll.

Also scored an autograph from Graham McTavish and Warwick Davis. Davis was a bit grumpy but we were the last ones in his queue before lunch and when my sister asked him how he was doing, he said he was hungry so all was forgiven. Wished him a good lunch and thanked him for taking the time to sign until the last person in the queue was serviced.

Did one Q&A session, the one with Graham, but because of the SAG-AFTRA/WAG strike, no questions were allowed for current projects nor questions about characters in projects still running... so that was bound to be a boring 45 minutes but luckily Graham can tell a good story. Was fun listening to him talking about plays he did and his time on The Hobbit, and what it's like to be an actor and a bit about acting itself.

What an awesome time! Glad you had fun! Hopefully the FACTS lineup stays in place so you can go to that one too.

My shots went fine. No side effects.

The Patriots won against a weak Jets team, while the Raiders lost. So now both teams are 1-2. *sigh*
                        Yay for the happy shots!

Bummer on the NFL. *hugs*

Comment

So I looked up her height. Yes, at 6'3" she is certainly tall. Now I'm wondering... how tall are you?
                          I'm 5'10" (176 cm).

Sounds like a great line-up!! Charisma's Cordelia character was so screwed over on Angel.
                          She sure was. I'm rather surprised she's coming back to FACTS cause last time she was there, she had a run in with a pushy fan who wouldn't leave her alone. They had to hire extra security to keep people away the next day. Already have her autograph, as do I have Chris Judge's (thought he wasn't on my Hundred Days script but he is so I can skip him).

The final actor announcement was James McAvoy (the younger Professor X -- not the one I was hoping for), and apparently he'll only be there on Saturday. Neat, that means Sunday might just be the quiet day (probably not).

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Yay for the happy shots!

Bummer on the NFL. *hugs*
                            Thanks. It could always be worse. One of my friends is a Denver Broncos fan. They lost to the Miami Dolphins 70-20. Ouch!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            I'm 5'10" (176 cm).
                            That IS tall!! I'm only 5'7" (170 cm). Although it's surprising I was even that tall. None of my female ancestors were more than 5'4" (162 cm). And my dad was only an inch taller than I am.

She sure was. I'm rather surprised she's coming back to FACTS cause last time she was there, she had a run in with a pushy fan who wouldn't leave her alone. They had to hire extra security to keep people away the next day.
                            That's terrible!

Already have her autograph, as do I have Chris Judge's (thought he wasn't on my Hundred Days script but he is so I can skip him).

The final actor announcement was James McAvoy (the younger Professor X -- not the one I was hoping for), and apparently he'll only be there on Saturday. Neat, that means Sunday might just be the quiet day (probably not).​
                            I've heard of him but I don't think I've seen him in anything.

Comment

I've heard of him but I don't think I've seen him in anything.
                              He was/is Mr.Tumnus in the Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
                              And he is 5" 7" tall
                              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

She sure was. I'm rather surprised she's coming back to FACTS cause last time she was there, she had a run in with a pushy fan who wouldn't leave her alone. They had to hire extra security to keep people away the next day.

The final actor announcement was James McAvoy (the younger Professor X -- not the one I was hoping for), and apparently he'll only be there on Saturday. Neat, that means Sunday might just be the quiet day (probably not).
                                Heh, isn't that always the way?

Thanks. It could always be worse. One of my friends is a Denver Broncos fan. They lost to the Miami Dolphins 70-20. Ouch!!
                                Whoa!

Comment

Working...
                                X