Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday1

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Fic is the best!! It's strange that for some media, I'm all about fic where for others I have no desire to read it. And it's not necessarily just stuff I didn't like the outcome for. I love reading Hunger Games stories even though I am perfectly content with how that ended. *shrugs*
    Exactly! I like reading Sailor Moon fanfic for the same reason.

Dragons ARE cool.
    Yep. I'll never say no to dragons.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Surprise at work today... I got a small raise.

They are very satisfied with my working spirit and how I managed to find my way. They know they dropped me into the deep end of the pool but I passed the test with flying colors.

My response is one for the facepalm history books though: "Already? "

I was just surprised and then I couldn't help but grin.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

They are very satisfied with my working spirit and how I managed to find my way. They know they dropped me into the deep end of the pool but I passed the test with flying colors.

Wx2ytx7.gif young lady. Sounds like you have landed on your feet & are happy where you are.
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

We had a bad thunderstorm this afternoon. It shook the freaking house!!

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Wow! Yay for the raise, but yikes at being tested. I can get why they did it, but I can also see how that could backfire on them. At least it worked out for you!

We had a bad thunderstorm this afternoon. It shook the freaking house!!
                Whoa! Glad you're okay, but I sure wish we could get a thunderstorm out here! *hopeful eyes*

Comment

I had major confusion waking up this morning. I could have sworn I heard the trash pick-up outside. But it's Wednesday, not Thursday. So when I was just waking up, my brain was sooooo confused.

ETA: We do have bad air quality here in RI due to the Canadian fires, but nothing like New York does.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Whoa! Glad you're okay, but I sure wish we could get a thunderstorm out here! *hopeful eyes*
                  Well, we didn't get much rain with it. And the grass desperately needs some rain. On the other hand... just means it can go longer before needing to be mowed!!
                  Last edited by JT-2; 07 June 2023, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Joy oh joy... the guy who's building our new terrace and walkpath in the garden, accidently flooded our garage. He couldn't have known so it really was by accident and it luckily flooded to the side of where my car was parked and didn't spread out to the other side where a large cardboard box was sitting cause that would have been ruined.

So instead of going for a walk, I had to clean out the garage. On the upside, the floor is clean again.
                    Only one box suffered water damage, and one paper bag but that was already ruined and I was just waiting for a reason to toss it.

However, our garden gnomes are doing a fabulous job. It's going to look so awesome when they're done. My grass canvas for lawnmow-art will be a bit smaller but I can still do the shape of a small heart.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I had major confusion waking up this morning. I could have sworn I heard the trash pick-up outside. But it's Wednesday, not Thursday. So when I was just waking up, my brain was sooooo confused.
                      Ohhhh, I've had days like that. Just wanna not get out of bed, LOL!

ETA: We do have bad air quality here in RI due to the Canadian fires, but nothing like New York does.
                      Yeah, it's been hazy out here the last day or so; I think there are some fires in British Columbia right now.

Well, we didn't get much rain with it. And the grass desperately needs some rain. On the other hand... just means it can go longer before needing to be mowed!!

Joy oh joy... the guy who's building our new terrace and walkpath in the garden, accidently flooded our garage. He couldn't have known so it really was by accident and it luckily flooded to the side of where my car was parked and didn't spread out to the other side where a large cardboard box was sitting cause that would have been ruined.

So instead of going for a walk, I had to clean out the garage. On the upside, the floor is clean again.
                      Only one box suffered water damage, and one paper bag but that was already ruined and I was just waiting for a reason to toss it.

However, our garden gnomes are doing a fabulous job. It's going to look so awesome when they're done. My grass canvas for lawnmow-art will be a bit smaller but I can still do the shape of a small heart.
                      Eeep! At least the damage was minimal and a relatively easy cleanup. But yay for the garden looking awesome!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Ohhhh, I've had days like that. Just wanna not get out of bed, LOL!
                          Well, that's most days for me.

Yeah, it's been hazy out here the last day or so; I think there are some fires in British Columbia right now.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Well, that's most days for me.

The good news is, we've had light rain since yesterday morning, so it's knocking down any smoke and haze in the air. Hopefully it'll get better for you soon!

Comment

The good news is, we've had light rain since yesterday morning, so it's knocking down any smoke and haze in the air. Hopefully it'll get better for you soon!
                              Good news for you! It rained here today too. Not a steady rain, but enough to water everything down.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Good news for you! It rained here today too. Not a steady rain, but enough to water everything down.
                                That'll do the job! Yay for rain!

Comment

Working...
                                X