No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrr... that annoying pop-up ad-thingy is back...

Anywho...

THERE ARE LITTLE OTTERS AT THE ZOO AND THEY ARE FREAKISHLY ADORABLE!!

But today it's clouds and rain so Easter monday is spend in the couch, although I did go for a walk where the first 10 minutes were rather wet. But I refused to turn back so I suffered the rain.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Grrr... that annoying pop-up ad-thingy is back...

Anywho...

THERE ARE LITTLE OTTERS AT THE ZOO AND THEY ARE FREAKISHLY ADORABLE!!

But today it's clouds and rain so Easter monday is spend in the couch, although I did go for a walk where the first 10 minutes were rather wet. But I refused to turn back so I suffered the rain.
      SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!! LITTLE OTTERS!!!!!

Aaah, rain. It's cloudy and misty here right now. So good.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!! LITTLE OTTERS!!!!!

Aaah, rain. It's cloudy and misty here right now. So good.
        Otters are indeed adorable!!

It's warm and sunny here, and it is going to get summer-like warm later in the week. Grrrr! Can't we have spring for awhile before we switch straight to summer??

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          It's warm and sunny here, and it is going to get summer-like warm later in the week. Grrrr! Can't we have spring for awhile before we switch straight to summer??
          Ew, yeah, summer temperatures are supposed to wait until June!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rain, rain and more rain... and wind blowing which means the strings we put up in front of the window are doing a freakishly good job of scaring the annoying Blue "I'm fighting with my reflection" Tit away.

Also, today at work... one of the new guys resigned via text. Very modern.
            Though, unfortunately his reasons to call it quits, I can rather agree with... However, I'm plodding on.

Comment

Ew, yeah, summer temperatures are supposed to wait until June!
              Right?!?!?!?!

It's supposed to be 84 F / 29 C on Friday. What the hell???

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
              Rain, rain and more rain... and wind blowing which means the strings we put up in front of the window are doing a freakishly good job of scaring the annoying Blue "I'm fighting with my reflection" Tit away.

Though, unfortunately his reasons to call it quits, I can rather agree with... However, I'm plodding on.​
              Oh dear. That doesn't sound good.

But at the bird fighting its own reflection.

Comment

But at the bird fighting its own reflection.
                We had to cover the side mirror of my sister's car cause he was/is pooping all over its side door.
                He even dares to sit like 3 feet away from the cats and all they do is stare at him in wonder.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Crazy bird!

Though, unfortunately his reasons to call it quits, I can rather agree with... However, I'm plodding on.
                  Oh dear...

Right?!?!?!?!

It's supposed to be 84 F / 29 C on Friday. What the hell???
                  ZOMG!

Comment

Rain made the strings stuck to the window so the Blue Tit was back again this morning. Dammit!

Then during my lunch walk I found out that there are still nice people in the world. The sun was shining bright when I left but on the return I spotted a dark grey cloud so I pleaded for it to wait until I got back inside. No such luck. It started raining but it soon switched to hail so that was not cool.

I walk a little faster, huddled in my jacket and suddenly a grey car slows down at my side, a window is rolled down and this older lady at the wheel calls out to me, asking me if I have to go very far still. Since I only had a few 100 meters to go, I shake my head telling her I will be okay, nearly home.

That was such a nice thing to do cause a few more cars passed me by after her and none slowed down to offer the same friendly gesture.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Rain made the strings stuck to the window so the Blue Tit was back again this morning. Dammit!
                      Curses! Foiled again!

Then during my lunch walk I found out that there are still nice people in the world. The sun was shining bright when I left but on the return I spotted a dark grey cloud so I pleaded for it to wait until I got back inside. No such luck. It started raining but it soon switched to hail so that was not cool.

I walk a little faster, huddled in my jacket and suddenly a grey car slows down at my side, a window is rolled down and this older lady at the wheel calls out to me, asking me if I have to go very far still. Since I only had a few 100 meters to go, I shake my head telling her I will be okay, nearly home.

That was such a nice thing to do cause a few more cars passed me by after her and none slowed down to offer the same friendly gesture.
                      Awww, that was very sweet! The hail sucks, though, glad you got inside soon afterward.

Comment

Curses! Foiled again!
                        The bird is designated the evil overlord but we shall prevail!

Comment

Otters! but cold toilets? I’m camping this weekend and happy the campground does have bathrooms but sadly no showers. Except rain showers that is. Fingers crossed we don’t get rained out. Last time I camped with this friend sideways rain flooded our waterproof tents when we were out kayaking. they were like pools when we got back and we ended up coming home a day early, lol.

Comment

I have taken up birding lately. Saw a lot more species during spring migration.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

It got to 88/31 today! And my bedroom air conditioner's exhaust hose broke, so I couldn't use it. It's still 78/26 in my room.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                              Otters! but cold toilets? I’m camping this weekend and happy the campground does have bathrooms but sadly no showers. Except rain showers that is. Fingers crossed we don’t get rained out. Last time I camped with this friend sideways rain flooded our waterproof tents when we were out kayaking. they were like pools when we got back and we ended up coming home a day early, lol.
                              You couldn't make me camp again for all the chocolate in the world. More power to you!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                                Oooh, I think I remember you telling us about that trip a while back. Hope this one goes a lot better!

It got to 88/31 today! And my bedroom air conditioner's exhaust hose broke, so I couldn't use it. It's still 78/26 in my room.
                                Noooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X