Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Okay I'm already annoyed by the ads. I get why they have to have them, but they still annoy me.
    Ads annoy me too, especially when I'm all set to click on this page and suddenly everything scrolls down and I accidently click on the stupid ad. Also, the little x works for me but after a while another little ad pops up. *fumes*

When I get a moment I'll do the Christmas twin show.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      When I get a moment I'll do the Christmas twin show.
      Feels like this is going to be hell of a story...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Feels like this is going to be hell of a story...
        And here it is: the hell of a story.
        Spoiler:

So Things 1 and 2 are old enough to know something different is going on but aren't sure what.

1.Mom and Dad cleverly decorated the tree only with non-breakable items so the boys are allowed to touch them. There is an ornament with bells that they like to randomly shake and yell "Jingle Bells." When they pull something off they put it back in a different place. I learned this the hard way when I tried to help.

2. They have always called their Grandpa "Pop Pop" but have sometimes been unsure what to call me. Their other grandma is KiKi and they have settled on NaNa for me which is sometimes "NiNa" and other times "Na Nah."

3. Favorite new words "What happened?" and "Uh Oh"

4. Santa brought them scooters. On Christmas morning they were reluctant to go over and get them even with all of our encouragement that it was okay. Thing 2 just stared and said "I don't know" until he caught on. Then for the rest of the day neither one of them would let go of the scooter even to open more presents. In no time they were scooting around the kitchen island yelling "I did it." Thing 2 assured me that "This is not a bike. It's a scooter." I thanked him for letting me know. They call them 'cooter', as in "This is my 'cooter."

5. Thing 1 quickly became very proficient with the scooter and could push off with one foot, ride it down the sidewalk with both feet on the bottom while yelling "wheeeee." Thing 2 tended to run off the sidewalk into the grass. I think I know which side of the family they each get their athletic ability from.

6. Another favorite present was a set of Magna Tiles. For those who don't know, these are here: https://www.magnatiles.com/product/m...es-metropolis/ Thing 1 can build pretty good towers until Thing 2 comes along and knocks it down. I think I know from which side of the family Thing 1 got his engineering ability. We will not mention Thing 2.

7. Yesterday we got pics of Thing 2 with a huge boo boo on his nose and a skinned lip. That darn 'cooter.

8. While "napping" one day, they threw everything out of both cribs, climbed out and pulled everything out of their dresser drawers. Another day Thing 2 was spotted on camera throwing all his bedding and toys into Thing 1's bed and then crying because he was left with nothing. Before he could climb out, Dad appeared on the scene and was very stern.

9. In between presents and scooting, we read books and read books and read books. Then they say "I can read this book" and sit while turning the pages and pointing to things they know. They particularly love animal sounds.

So, it's never a dull moment with these two. They wear NaNah and Pop Pop out but it's worth every minute.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Spoiler:

So Things 1 and 2 are old enough to know something different is going on but aren't sure what.

1.Mom and Dad cleverly decorated the tree only with non-breakable items so the boys are allowed to touch them. There is an ornament with bells that they like to randomly shake and yell "Jingle Bells." When they pull something off they put it back in a different place. I learned this the hard way when I tried to help.

2. They have always called their Grandpa "Pop Pop" but have sometimes been unsure what to call me. Their other grandma is KiKi and they have settled on NaNa for me which is sometimes "NiNa" and other times "Na Nah."

4. Santa brought them scooters. On Christmas morning they were reluctant to go over and get them even with all of our encouragement that it was okay. Thing 2 just stared and said "I don't know" until he caught on. Then for the rest of the day neither one of them would let go of the scooter even to open more presents. In no time they were scooting around the kitchen island yelling "I did it." Thing 2 assured me that "This is not a bike. It's a scooter." I thanked him for letting me know. They call them 'cooter', as in "This is my 'cooter."

5. Thing 1 quickly became very proficient with the scooter and could push off with one foot, ride it down the sidewalk with both feet on the bottom while yelling "wheeeee." Thing 2 tended to run off the sidewalk into the grass. I think I know which side of the family they each get their athletic ability from.

6. Another favorite present was a set of Magna Tiles. For those who don't know, these are here: https://www.magnatiles.com/product/m...es-metropolis/ Thing 1 can build pretty good towers until Thing 2 comes along and knocks it down. I think I know from which side of the family Thing 1 got his engineering ability. We will not mention Thing 2.

7. Yesterday we got pics of Thing 2 with a huge boo boo on his nose and a skinned lip. That darn 'cooter.

8. While "napping" one day, they threw everything out of both cribs, climbed out and pulled everything out of their dresser drawers. Another day Thing 2 was spotted on camera throwing all his bedding and toys into Thing 1's bed and then crying because he was left with nothing. Before he could climb out, Dad appeared on the scene and was very stern.

9. In between presents and scooting, we read books and read books and read books. Then they say "I can read this book" and sit while turning the pages and pointing to things they know. They particularly love animal sounds.

So, it's never a dull moment with these two. They wear NaNah and Pop Pop out but it's worth every minute.
          Sounds like epic-level chaos to me. But fun chaos, LOL! I can just see those two pulling a reenactment of Sheppard and McKay with the RC cars, only with their scooters...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

YAY!! Epic tales of Twin chaos!

6. Another favorite present was a set of Magna Tiles. For those who don't know, these are here: https://www.magnatiles.com/product/m...es-metropolis/
            I have similar tiles but from a different brand -- they are lots of fun (says the nearly 40-year old kid).

Comment

Spoiler:

So cuuuuute!!!! I love kids at that age. They are so much fun. Tiring. But fun.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy birthday to Joe and Paul today!!

Comment

Originally posted by falcon horus View Post
                    happy birthday to joe and paul today!! :d
                    and happy birthday to you, our little lemming!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43190[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43191[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43192[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43193[/ATTACH]

Comment

*jumps happy sugary jumps*

Thank you!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Happy birthday to Joe and Paul today!!
                        Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        and happy birthday to you, our little lemming!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43190[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43191[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43192[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43193[/ATTACH]
                        Whoo hoo! Happy Birthday parties for all! *teleports virtual cupcakes, champagne, and confetti balloons to all*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Whoo hoo! Happy Birthday parties for all! *teleports virtual cupcakes, champagne, and confetti balloons to all*
                          Y'all are welcome to party too!

Comment

Y'all are welcome to party too!
                            Sorry I missed it but hope you had a great birthday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Well. Yesterday happened. Very happy to turn the page on that day. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Snow is in the forecast so I stocked up on library books, cocoa, and chili fixings. Snow or no snow, things are looking up for the weekend.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Working...
                                X