Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snow... I want snow...

We may be getting snow on New Year's eve. Good thing we can't go anywhere cause of our curfews so traffic should have no difficulties that night. More for me to enjoy when it does and no car ruining it if it should stick to the ground without melting.

If no snow, I'll have to go and ask some of you to send me some for my birthday next week. I know there's snow in Toronto -- maybe Claire can send me some in a box.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

We actually got a bit of snow on the solstice. Stuck to the ground overnight, though it was already melting by morning and we had no trouble getting out to do our final pre-Christmas food shopping. Now we're just supposed to get rain and wind on and off for the next few days.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
            And Happy New Year! I think. I mean....are we ready for this page to turn because I have concerns, lol. Also, what is this new pop up ad on Gateworld? Like a little video in the bottom and I get an x to close it out, but it doesn't work?!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              And Happy New Year! I think. I mean....are we ready for this page to turn because I have concerns, lol.
              So long 2020, hello 2021... new year, same ****... for now anyway.

Also, what is this new pop up ad on Gateworld? Like a little video in the bottom and I get an x to close it out, but it doesn't work?!
              Tell the mods about it.
              Be sure to screencap it though.

I don't see it, but I did get a banner at the top of the page... and I'm using an add-block so now I have to block a specific element on the page.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Happy New Year!

And Happy New Year! I think. I mean....are we ready for this page to turn because I have concerns, lol. Also, what is this new pop up ad on Gateworld? Like a little video in the bottom and I get an x to close it out, but it doesn't work?!
                Hmm, it showed up for me for a few days, then disappeared. Now it's back again. The X to close it does work for me, though.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                So long 2020, hello 2021... new year, same ****... for now anyway.
                Yep.

Tell the mods about it.
                Be sure to screencap it though.

I don't see it, but I did get a banner at the top of the page... and I'm using an add-block so now I have to block a specific element on the page.
                I'm using an ad blocker too, but I can't even get it to select the element. These ads are getting sneaky...
                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 01 January 2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!

FH - love the office saga!!

SR - can't wait for some twin stories.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      FH - love the office saga!!

Happy to deliver! There will definitely be more chapters coming.

Comment

Okay I'm already annoyed by the ads. I get why they have to have them, but they still annoy me.

Comment

Everyone tiptoeing quietly into 2021, lol? While I'm cautiously optimistic, the don't touch anything meme strikes a chord. 2021 makes me feel like I'm McKay paired with a team of soldiers focused on bad guys, not random unmarked buttons, heading into a tech loaded room. Disaster of the day- imminent.

And the ad still refuses to close with the x so I'll need to do as FH suggests (after I try one last round of history clearing/rebooting/different browser- all the things). I'm more than happy to be super patient with the site and tolerate ads, I'm just glad GW is still around.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Everyone tiptoeing quietly into 2021, lol? While I'm cautiously optimistic, the don't touch anything meme strikes a chord. 2021 makes me feel like I'm McKay paired with a team of soldiers focused on bad guys, not random unmarked buttons, heading into a tech loaded room. Disaster of the day- imminent.
                            LOL, I like that analogy!

Comment

I think we just don't want a repeat of "enthusiastically ringing in 2020" only to get stuck at home for 8,5 months out of 12, with curfews, lockdowns and a soaring pandemic... We better use caution this time around and hope that we get through 2021 so that life can go back to normal in 2022.

Comment

I think we just don't want a repeat of "enthusiastically ringing in 2020" only to get stuck at home for 8,5 months out of 12, with curfews, lockdowns and a soaring pandemic... We better use caution this time around and hope that we get through 2021 so that life can go back to normal in 2022.
                                THIS!!!!

And my football teams have both finished their seasons with wins. Too bad they didn't win a little bit more often. Now it's on to the playoffs. All I really care about is that I want Tom Brady to lose. Because, yes, I am a bitter b*tch like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X