Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    The laptop needs set up for internet, which I don't have at home. So it needs to visit the library.
    Oh, gotcha.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      The laptop needs set up for internet, which I don't have at home. So it needs to visit the library.
      Laptop field trip!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
            Happy Friday!

I'm excited, they just added Torri to the Chicago Gateway Con! Now I'm crossing my fingers for David Hewlett and Jason Momoa.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

As long as they don't cancel... cause a lot can happen between then and now.

Anyway, I'm melting...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

When is the Chicago Con?

I ended up taking my new laptop to my parents house. Successful laptop field trip.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Happy Friday!

I'm excited, they just added Torri to the Chicago Gateway Con! Now I'm crossing my fingers for David Hewlett and Jason Momoa.
                  Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    Happy Friday!

Yay! That's so awesome!

Comment

My paper is now done. 4 1/2 pages. Phew! Now just 1 more quiz and the final.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        My paper is now done. 4 1/2 pages. Phew! Now just 1 more quiz and the final.
                        You're almost there! You can do it! (and you definitely deserve one of those pink drinks with the little umbrellas )

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          You're almost there! You can do it! (and you definitely deserve one of those pink drinks with the little umbrellas )
                          Why do you think I'm going to Cancun in August?

31878690a143b976982aa9f00cb5187c.jpg FruityDrink.jpg

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been enjoying this Canon Monday. Good to see the forum back up; as Falcon Horus said over on Twitter, the Replicators must've been chewing on the wires again. Keep those ARGs handy, folks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]42685[/ATTACH]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]42685[/ATTACH]
                                Did you know that Cokes are sweeter in Mexico, you can buy some really good leather bags on the side of the road and you can bargain on price at any shop that doesn't have a glass storefront? Just a few helpful tidbits. This is also the place where Mr. SR discovered Modelo Negra. Only helpful if you like really dark cerveza. Now about those pink drinks. I'd be careful of anything not from a bottle or can. Just sayin'.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X