No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurt -and- Ben, so 2 stargate connections.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Kurt -and- Ben, so 2 stargate connections.
      Darn, I forgot to look for Ben. Who did he play?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

He is in charge of all the remote controlled ships
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          He is in charge of all the remote controlled ships
          Ah, I googled and saw a pic. No wonder I missed him.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Blink-and-you'll-miss-him, I imagine?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It was his voice that got my attention. If he hadn't had those couple of lines, I'm not sure I would have recognized him...shiny as he was.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                It was his voice that got my attention. If he hadn't had those couple of lines, I'm not sure I would have recognized him...shiny as he was.
                You and me both! Took me a moment, that's for sure!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You and me both! Took me a moment, that's for sure!
                  When googling to find Ben, I also saw that Karen Gillan (Amy Pond on Dr. Who) played the blue/purple girl.
                  sigpic

Comment

You did not know Karen was Nebula?
                    She shaved her head and all for the role
                    sigpic

Comment

I know, I'm always checking the posts for what's coming out on Netflix each month hoping I'll see SG1 and SGA. I was irrationally upset when they took them off Amazon Prime (along with Farscape), though I have them all on disc too. Hulu has them, but then you have to deal with the commercials. Still works in a pinch when I'm on the road.
                      My niece got me to get Hulu to watch a show, so now I'm feasting on SGA. My pretty babies! Lizbeth! John! Carson! Grodin! Oh and here's Jack. I had a weird dream about him last week. He was taking me on a tour of Atlantis. Weird. My brain was telling me to do a rewatch.

Mr. SR and I are doing an SGA rewatch just for fun. Boy do they look young.
                      Yes they do!!!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      And David Hewlett still has most of his hair... cause his receding hairline is receding.

I haven't decided if I'm going to do a full (S1-S3) rewatch or just skip around. Right now I'm enjoying Rising. I'm glad they let Elizabeth have her hair curly. Oh and here she is putting Jack in his place..... "I have read your own file, General. Please." Oh my Elizabeth, I love her so.

Comment

And it's so funny to watch John follow Elizabeth around Atlantis like a puppy dog.

Comment

John arguing about not leaving people behind when he will leave Elizabeth behind.....

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            My niece got me to get Hulu to watch a show, so now I'm feasting on SGA. My pretty babies! Lizbeth! John! Carson! Grodin! Oh and here's Jack. I had a weird dream about him last week. He was taking me on a tour of Atlantis. Weird. My brain was telling me to do a rewatch.

I haven't decided if I'm going to do a full (S1-S3) rewatch or just skip around. Right now I'm enjoying Rising. I'm glad they let Elizabeth have her hair curly. Oh and here she is putting Jack in his place..... "I have read your own file, General. Please." Oh my Elizabeth, I love her so.
                            I love that scene. The look on both of their faces is priceless. And I love Stargate dreams, TV dreams in general, really. I love finding myself in the world of a favorite show, especially if the company is good (read hot, lol).
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

When googling to find Ben, I also saw that Karen Gillan (Amy Pond on Dr. Who) played the blue/purple girl.
                              I knew about KG playing Nebula going into the first movie, but Ben definitely took me by surprise. Really wasn't paying much attention to the casting news for this one (aside from Kurt Russell of course ).

And it's so funny to watch John follow Elizabeth around Atlantis like a puppy dog.

John arguing about not leaving people behind when he will leave Elizabeth behind.....

That didn't happen. No really it didn't. Just a 'who shot JR' dream sequence, nothing to see here, these are not the Replicators droids you're looking for, move along...
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love that scene. The look on both of their faces is priceless. And I love Stargate dreams, TV dreams in general, really. I love finding myself in the world of a favorite show, especially if the company is good (read hot, lol).
                                I've had other Stargate dreams. I had one with John in it too. Sometimes my brain knows I need something nice.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I knew about KG playing Nebula going into the first movie, but Ben definitely took me by surprise. Really wasn't paying much attention to the casting news for this one (aside from Kurt Russell of course ).

That didn't happen. No really it didn't. Just a 'who shot JR' dream sequence, nothing to see here, these are not the Replicators droids you're looking for, move along...
                                Right!!! Everything after The Real World is just John's nanite induced dream. *nods*

I got through 38 Minutes last night. Imagine how shippy that conversation where John wanted to say something to Elizabeth would have been if it had been later in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X