Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I wish SGA was on Netflix. I have the discs but that's like work to do a binge watch. I'm so lazy.
    Mr. SR and I are doing an SGA rewatch just for fun. Boy do they look young.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And David Hewlett still has most of his hair... cause his receding hairline is receding.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Speaking of family, I did indeed get to see Guardians Vol. 2 yesterday. OMG all the family feels all over the place. It's a great movie.

Ah, good times.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        And David Hewlett still has most of his hair... cause his receding hairline is receding.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Speaking of family, I did indeed get to see Guardians Vol. 2 yesterday. OMG all the family feels all over the place. It's a great movie.

OMG indeed! I loved it. I just watched it and I still have all the feels. I was completely surprised by the couple glimpses of Ben Browder, too. Already want to go see it again.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

LOL!! Only thing great about GotG was Groot so not going to see volume 2. Volume 1 annoyed me enough as it is.

Though doesn't mean I didn't enjoy James Gunn's tweets about the making of.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                OMG indeed! I loved it. I just watched it and I still have all the feels. I was completely surprised by the couple glimpses of Ben Browder, too. Already want to go see it again.
                LMAO, it took me a moment to recognize him under that makeup. Freakin' hilarious!

LOL!! Only thing great about GotG was Groot so not going to see volume 2. Volume 1 annoyed me enough as it is.

Though doesn't mean I didn't enjoy James Gunn's tweets about the making of.

Well...you might like Baby Groot?

Comment

I did notice that he seemed to have more hair as S1 went along. No barber on Atlantis, I guess. lol

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Good to hear. We are going tomorrow. Popcorn for lunch. Yum.
                  sigpic

Comment

I went to a Star Wars day event over the weekend. It was mostly kids activities and some people in costumes. Finished watching Stargate Universe.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well...you might like Baby Groot?
                      I'm fairly certain I would -- or will when I do watch it (just not at the cinema). Rocket, I also like. Rocket and Groot.

Comment

I'm fairly certain I would -- or will when I do watch it (just not at the cinema). Rocket, I also like. Rocket and Groot.
                        Another good thing is the music.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, the music. That makes three things.

Dancing Groot wins though.

Comment

You would -love- the first 10 minutes of Vol 2
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

There'll be a lot of favorite moments for you!

Yup. I've had the Awesome Mix Vol. 2 on repeat nearly all weekend. Still not tired of it.

Yes, the music. That makes three things.

Dancing Groot wins though.
                              Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              You would -love- the first 10 minutes of Vol 2
                              That's for sure! It tops the opening of 1 with sheer hilarious awesomeness!

Comment

That's for sure! It tops the opening of 1 with sheer hilarious awesomeness!
                                Just got back from the movie and looooved it. Most fun I've had at the movies in quite some time. The music was beyond awesome. It was great seeing Kurt Russell again also.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X