Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    *clunks glasses* Cheers Maggie, Iawen

Yes our main man shows up in season 9. I know because i have just spent the past two months watching season 1-10 again, i seem to do it every summer
    Cheers!!!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    you better do! lol

yup Avalon 1 is his first ep, awww

we've just (okay in december) done a re-view of season 9 and 10 eps in the dv-thread
    Sweet.

We could go through season nine together, or at least the Marks episodes.

Are you guys whumpers? Because one of the things I love about Ethon is that Marks gets hurt on the Prometheus. Have you guys seen season five of Atlantis?
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
      Sweet.

We could go through season nine together, or at least the Marks episodes.

Are you guys whumpers? Because one of the things I love about Ethon is that Marks gets hurt on the Prometheus. Have you guys seen season five of Atlantis?
      now that would be fun!

i'm not, i'm the person who makes the whumped persons feel better afterwards ^^

of season five i've only seen the midseason 2 parter cause theres michael shanks in it hehe

Comment

now that would be fun!

i'm not, i'm the person who makes the whumped persons feel better afterwards ^^

of season five i've only seen the midseason 2 parter cause theres michael shanks in it hehe
        Aw, you're a comforter!!

Those are the episodes I was referring to--Marks gets a bit whumped there.
        sigpic
        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
        I'm a 60%er!
        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I swing both ways. That is, i like to see the whumping, as well as the comforting. I think its natural to be both horrified and amused by characters getting blood covered and splattered, and in the case of john, having a hand chopped of in a self whump.

Mark's keeps his dignity "Company of Thieves", where Col Emerson is murdered, he takes the news, and leads the charge to get back the ship. What a hero

Comment

Aw, you're a comforter!!

Those are the episodes I was referring to--Marks gets a bit whumped there.
            i am! love the job hehe

ah good! hehe cause they're the only ones i saw, marks is in a few others in season 5 but havent seen them - yet.

I swing both ways. That is, i like to see the whumping, as well as the comforting. I think its natural to be both horrified and amused by characters getting blood covered and splattered, and in the case of john, having a hand chopped of in a self whump.

Mark's keeps his dignity "Company of Thieves", where Col Emerson is murdered, he takes the news, and leads the charge to get back the ship. What a hero
            Company of Thieves was just on tv yesterday, marks is just great in it, hes the calmness in person
            at that scene where daniel sits in the commanders chair and talks to the lucian alliance guy, you can see marks in front of him making a face like "what the hell are you talking about/doing", thats so funny

Comment

Yikes! I haven't seen that episode! There are some kinds of whump that's a little too much for me, like losing limbs and other extremities. LOL.

i am! love the job hehe

ah good! hehe cause they're the only ones i saw, marks is in a few others in season 5 but havent seen them - yet.

Company of Thieves was just on tv yesterday, marks is just great in it, hes the calmness in person
              at that scene where daniel sits in the commanders chair and talks to the lucian alliance guy, you can see marks in front of him making a face like "what the hell are you talking about/doing", thats so funny
              Marks was GREAT in Company of Thieves!!
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Daniel sitting in the command chair and marks sitting there trying not to say anything was hilarious Marks is thinking, i should be in that seat

Comment

Daniel sitting in the command chair and marks sitting there trying not to say anything was hilarious Marks is thinking, i should be in that seat
                  *giggles* yes it was!
                  i imagine he was also thinking "gosh, you're embarassing us, i could do this better!"

Comment

And we know he could do a better job.

Comment

of course he could!

MARKS FOR COMMANDER!! hehe

Comment

*giggles* yes it was!
                        i imagine he was also thinking "gosh, you're embarassing us, i could do this better!"
                        of course he could!

MARKS FOR COMMANDER!! hehe
                        Marks SHOULD be in the chair! We should have a fanfic challenge where we have to write a story where Marks is in the chair. Hahaha.

I feel like I have to defend Daniel because he did a good job, especially since he's not military! Then again, it is ridiculous that he would be in the chair when he's the only one who's not military. LOL. But I love Daniel--favorite SG character EVER.
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

So I hope that Marks is in the next SG-1 movie and that we see some great action (and some whump) there. Hee hee. We need more pictures to post and more moments to discuss and more... just more of Marks! LOL.
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I feel like I have to defend Daniel because he did a good job, especially since he's not military! Then again, it is ridiculous that he would be in the chair when he's the only one who's not military. LOL. But I love Daniel--favorite SG character EVER.
                            he did a good job indeed, thats one of my favourite scenes, its so funny

wohooo daniel's also my favourite character ever somehow i feel bad saying that in marks thread. *pats marks*

Comment

i must also confess, dani is my favourite as well. Someone i admire.

Marks for Command

Comment

he did a good job indeed, thats one of my favourite scenes, its so funny

wohooo daniel's also my favourite character ever somehow i feel bad saying that in marks thread. *pats marks*
                                i must also confess, dani is my favourite as well. Someone i admire.

Marks for Command
                                Sweet. How weird that Daniel is our favorite character? I kinda feel bad saying that in the Marks thread, too, LOL, but it doesn't mean we don't love Marks.

Anyone know much about the military? Writing all that stuff where Marks joins the Academy and becomes a commissioned air force officer in my fic is really intimidating me. LOL.
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X