Major Marks/Christopher Martin Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
    Thanks Col. Quinn! I thought Marks was on the Daedalus before season five of Atlantis--are you sure you didn't miss any episodes, say from season four?
    I'm sure.
    Last edited by Col. Shadow Quinn; 23 February 2009, 11:37 PM.
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Okay, well sweet. Thanks for the info.
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

hiya *waves*

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
        Mark's gets a lot of hugs in here. I'd hug him, what a legend.
        jealous? hehe

I ate all my Reese's.

I miss the Prometheus too! I was so upset when it blew up, especially because the people who blew it up really should have and had no real reason to. What a shameless waste of life. Hate the Ori!!!

*hugs Marks for all the angst he must have over the Prometheus, especially since he got promoted so quickly after it blew up*
        it was just such a bad decision, prometheus was legendary! its where we saw marks the first time and where daniel and vala met *sigh* but even more bugs me that they killed pendergast, he was my favourite ship captain! *pouts*

Comment

Naturally im jealous Hugs need to be shared all around. So *hugs* Iawen and Maggie

If im not around to post often it is because ill be moving this weekend and i wont have as much access to the internet for a few weeks. But i promise to be back as soon as i can be

Comment

Oh he is such a fittie *drools*

Comment

Naturally im jealous Hugs need to be shared all around. So *hugs* Iawen and Maggie

If im not around to post often it is because ill be moving this weekend and i wont have as much access to the internet for a few weeks. But i promise to be back as soon as i can be
              aww *hugs bb* there you go

we are some serious hug-addicts here lol but i like it hehe

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
              *waves* hi Vala!
              yeah isnt he awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                it was just such a bad decision, prometheus was legendary! its where we saw marks the first time and where daniel and vala met *sigh* but even more bugs me that they killed pendergast, he was my favourite ship captain! *pouts*
                Yeah, super sad when that ship blew up. Understood the reasons behind it though.

*hugs BB*

I haven't been around either, RL happens. My sister died Wednesday morning.

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                Hi, Vala. Welcome.
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

oh my god, i'm so sorry *extra tight hug*
                  what happend?

Comment

*hugs BB*

Hi

Ohhh, im so sorry to hear that. wow that puts things back into perspective, i thought i was having it tough. I'm soo sorry for your loss Iawen. How are you coping with it?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                      oh my god, i'm so sorry *extra tight hug*
                      what happend?
                      Hi

Ohhh, im so sorry to hear that. wow that puts things back into perspective, i thought i was having it tough. I'm soo sorry for your loss Iawen. How are you coping with it?
                      Thanks, guys. *hugs you both*

My sister accidentally overdosed on pain medication-she died last Wednesday morning. This past week's been pretty hard. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I'm driving back up to my apartment tonight. Yikes. It still feels a lot unreal, but the service was yesterday and stuff, so I guess the world moves on. *sigh*
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

That is...unfortunate to say the least. I am extremely sorry for your loss. *extremely tight hug*
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                          That is...unfortunate to say the least. I am extremely sorry for your loss. *extremely tight hug*
                          *hugs back* Thank you. Everyone that I've told on GW (which has just been this thread and one other thread, and a social group, so it's not common knowledge) has been really great.
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

We are like a surrogate family here, so hugs and anything you need, just someone to PM or anything else, don't hesitate. *massive hug*

Comment

We are like a surrogate family here, so hugs and anything you need, just someone to PM or anything else, don't hesitate. *massive hug*
                              Thank you, I really appreciate that BB. *hugs*
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

i second that, you need anything just write

Comment

Working...
                                X