sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ohhhhh sexy! dirty! stoned! and stunned! NICE
              sigpic

Comment

*whistles*

Dang I had look this thread up in order to find it. I thought it was gone. Phew.

Who all has gotten season five on DVD??? I did and finally have seen all of it now; we should do a whump fic challenge. Anyone interested?
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                  *whistles*

Dang I had look this thread up in order to find it. I thought it was gone. Phew.

Who all has gotten season five on DVD??? I did and finally have seen all of it now; we should do a whump fic challenge. Anyone interested?
                  I just got mine a week or so ago. Listened to a couple already. Such lovely whumping in S & R! (I'd take you up on the challenge but not much for time this next couple months...)

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    I just got mine a week or so ago. Listened to a couple already. Such lovely whumping in S & R! (I'd take you up on the challenge but not much for time this next couple months...)
                    That's okay

I love Search and Rescue! The whump there IS awesome. Too bad we don't see him after he gets rescued. We don't even get to see Sheppard show relief at finding out he's alive, like with McKay. Sigh.
                    sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

That's okay

I love Search and Rescue! The whump there IS awesome. Too bad we don't see him after he gets rescued. We don't even get to see Sheppard show relief at finding out he's alive, like with McKay. Sigh.
                      The LEAST they could of done was had him in the bed next to Shepard in the infirmary. Ya, seems like they tossed him on the jumper and that was it.
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

The LEAST they could of done was had him in the bed next to Shepard in the infirmary. Ya, seems like they tossed him on the jumper and that was it.
                        So true. In my mind, he IS in the bed next to Sheppard. The one off camera. Maybe I'll write a tiny little scene just to make myself feel better, haha.
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

So true. In my mind, he IS in the bed next to Sheppard. The one off camera. Maybe I'll write a tiny little scene just to make myself feel better, haha.

with a little 'personal nursing care' thrown in for added effect!!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

with a little 'personal nursing care' thrown in for added effect!!!
                            LOL!! That'd be funny.

Other plot bunnies that need fending off--just what does the XO do in Atlantis with a broken leg??
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

LOL!! That'd be funny.

Other plot bunnies that need fending off--just what does the XO do in Atlantis with a broken leg??
                              Paint!!!!!

My question would be - did they let him remain on/in Atlantis for the many weeks and possible months of healing and rehab he most likely would need to undergo. I'm still amazed at the fact he appeared in another episode so soon after this injury with no residual effects.

(okay - disclaimer - I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to medical faux pas)
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'm pretty sure he was in Atlantis, because even though we didn't see him, we heard that he was showing signs of the infection in "Seed."

I guess Lorne is a fast healer I try to be a stickler too, because you shouldn't be trying to tell a story that doesn't work factually. But sometimes more than a week passes between episodes or even DURING episodes, so maybe enough time passed between S&R and Daedalus Variations.
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X