• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs emo!Lorne*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

guh... lovely
        sigpic

Comment

Thought i'd add something

sigpic

Comment

*dies*
            sigpic
            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Pics courtesy of Kass.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*sighs happily* Stunned Lorne! Yay!! And Kavan and David H. looked so nonchalant about their whumped appearances and how much "whumperthudding" those pics caused. *rubs forehead after it hit computer desk* hehehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *sighs happily* Stunned Lorne! Yay!! And Kavan and David H. looked so nonchalant about their whumped appearances and how much "whumperthudding" those pics caused. *rubs forehead after it hit computer desk* hehehe }:O
                    if you think THOSE are good Raven, you should see some of the other 'stunned' sequences I have. I got a *little* crazy on a few(seriously, as one person put it 'You know you're a devoted fan when you have caps and in 75% of them you can't even see the actor!')
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

*tries to pick self up off floor after SERIOUS thunking incident, but just can't*

*note to self must get back at EB for those shots*
                      sigpic
                      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Kavan and David H. had a food fight and David H. won. *ducks as raspberry jam sails over my head and beans Kavan again* hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              Looks like Kavan and David H. had a food fight and David H. won. *ducks as raspberry jam sails over my head and beans Kavan again* hehe }:O

does anyone find Lorne!whump hard to write?

I do and don't; if it's physical whump then it's fine-shot, beat up, locked up it's all easy to write but I find that emotional whump is a bit harder to write, I'm constantly wondering if it's too OOC for Lorne...thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

does anyone find Lorne!whump hard to write?

I do and don't; if it's physical whump then it's fine-shot, beat up, locked up it's all easy to write but I find that emotional whump is a bit harder to write, I'm constantly wondering if it's too OOC for Lorne...thoughts?
                                Lorne!emo-whump is EASY for me to come up with. Lots of those bunnies hopping around in my head. So many bunnies, so little time! Have a whole story buzzing around up there at the moment! Although, of course, my Lorne lives in an AU.
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X