X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
    *poke*

So...

What's everyone's top favorite Lorne whump moment?

Top favorite Lorne whump fic?

Got any Lorne whump plot bunnies to share?
    Moment- Doopleganger and S&R

Fic- Mine! All m fics

as for bunnies- nope
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      you mean we have to choose?!

a) fav. Lorne whump moment: that one's easy...the first half or so of 'S&R'. Fond memories of rushing home to watch it

b) fav Lorne whump fic: hm...tough one to answer. I don't really read that many SGA fics nowadays and the ones that I do don't have any real Lorne whump in them

However, kethry did a H/C fic post-S&R that I absolutly love

c) let's see...recently I've let Lorne out of the closet (not like that though ) and have to decide if I was to get him caught in yet another rock fall or whump him a bit more before that
      Kethry's "Healing"... I love that fic!!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
      Moment- Doopleganger and S&R

Fic- Mine! All m fics

as for bunnies- nope
      I think everyone says S&R for Lorne whumping. Doppleganger is a great one, too.

I have a midterm I'm SUPPOSED to be studying for *ahem* but I have this weekend off, and barring anything coming up I will start reading your fics, PJP.
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

S&R, DG are both good
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
          I think everyone says S&R for Lorne whumping. Doppleganger is a great one, too.

I have a midterm I'm SUPPOSED to be studying for *ahem* but I have this weekend off, and barring anything coming up I will start reading your fics, PJP.
          I love S&R and can;t wait for S5 to come out

and thanks Iawen
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

S&R is very lovely eppy... poor whumped sexy major
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              S&R is very lovely eppy... poor whumped sexy major
              Indeed. Another reason we should have gotten a season six--they could have whumped him even more! (So long that he survived all of it.)
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

mmmhmmmmm that would have been wonderful *grins*
                sigpic

Comment

let me pose this question; if there had been another season of SGA, what whump do you think that TPTB would have done to Lorne?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ohhhh good question
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      let me pose this question; if there had been another season of SGA, what whump do you think that TPTB would have done to Lorne?
                      Physical torture? I THINK he's one of the few that's not happened to yet... (not counting the torture he endued by being trapped with McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                        Physical torture? I THINK he's one of the few that's not happened to yet... (not counting the torture he endued by being trapped with McKay.
                        Well he wasn't exactly tortured in Coup D'etat, but you know the blood samples the Genii took from him and his team weren't taken willingly, and the Genii probably weren't too kind about it either.

Anyway, the question of what kind of whump he could have receieved in season six is interesting! Will have to think on it.
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*poketh*
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

huh
                            sigpic

Comment

'Tis quiet in here.
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

very quite indeed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X