• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes we can be a inventive bunch can't we
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      hmmmm takes a new meaning on the word 'closet whumper' dear gods sorry bad joke.
      Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      And letting him out is going to re-enforce the whole 40% thing -- "Lorne comes out of the closet".

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
        I'd most likely have him get shot, or end up with a serious head injury after a puddle jumper crash or something like that.
        That would require long hours of intense physical and even speech therapy!!!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Finally, someone said it!!! I was determined it wasn't going to be me!!
        Just looking out for you, Queen!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

That would require long hours of intense physical and even speech therapy!!!
          Ooooh you cruel woman you...I love it!

Just looking out for you, Queen!
          Yay!!!

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh you cruel woman you...I love it!

I didnt give him the massive brain injury... I'm just nursing him back to health. Been thru my share of PT - I know what it can take! Just want to give him the benefit of my many hours of exercise hours experience!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              unfortunatly yes my character shoved him in there "for his own good."
              And letting him out is going to re-enforce the whole 40% thing -- "Lorne comes out of the closet".

Then I think it's your duty as a Lorne thunker to keep in him closet EB

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              Got bored!
              Spoiler:

I wants one!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

sigpic

Comment

She's right, EB. Poor guy is destined to live out the remainder of his days in that little closet. Hey, Queen -- I'm gonna volunteer to go in and keep him company!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I didnt give him the massive brain injury... I'm just nursing him back to health. Been thru my share of PT - I know what it can take! Just want to give him the benefit of my many hours of exercise hours experience!
                    Spoken like a true whumper!!

She's right, EB. Poor guy is destined to live out the remainder of his days in that little closet. Hey, Queen -- I'm gonna volunteer to go in and keep him company!
                    poor thing, I hope it's got proper ventilation...and a bed...and a toilet!!

And SciFi .... why did I open my mouth??? you're stealing everything now!!

sigpic

Comment

And SciFi .... why did I open my mouth??? you're stealing everything now!!
                      How 'bout I share time with you on this one? I'll even be the one to clean the bathroom! I'll share the laundry duties, but you have to do the cooking. I dont cook!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

hmmm but he could cook for us... *grins*
                        sigpic

Comment

How 'bout I share time with you on this one? I'll even be the one to clean the bathroom! I'll share the laundry duties, but you have to do the cooking. I dont cook!
                          Haha, you have a deal!!!

I love cooking!! i'm sure we wouldn't need to let him wear that many clothes either... it'll be warm in there!!

sigpic

Comment

so very true.... i'm thinking very skimpy towel would work
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, you have a deal!!!

I love cooking!! i'm sure we wouldn't need to let him wear that many clothes either... it'll be warm in there!!
                              Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              so very true.... i'm thinking very skimpy towel would work
                              I just can't trust you lot...I go away for 10 mins ...I come back and Lorne's almost naked
                              *pulls up a chair*
                              sigpic

Comment

I just can't trust you lot...I go away for 10 mins ...I come back and Lorne's almost naked
                                *pulls up a chair*
                                Hehe, almost but not totally! Hey, I'm trustworthy!! I can be trusted to misbehave!!

Now then.... this is an example of what we DON'T want... the poor Major overheating and sweating everywhere, hence not needing all of his uniform on!

^^ is it just me that goes gutterwards with that one?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X