Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    The WIP is already up on ff.net... but you already knew that didn't you . Although I REALLY need to update it... Poor Lorne's been falling off that cliff for SO many months now!!! lol. If you wanna get an idea of my other idea, plus I have yet a third... another crossover that is still in the "pre-production" stage , let me know and I'll PM you the idea.
    Glad I know that isn't just happening to me!!!! I started one while I was already working on another because I wanted to get that idea out and started before I lost it...

And I bet our clones hate being in "suspended animation" like that ! Like I said in my last post to Mel, the WIP I DESPERATELY need to update, Lorne's goin over a cliff, and in my other, he and Ianto have just been mind tortured by replicators... and i haven't been able to continue. I can SEE how I want things to go but I just can't actually get the ideas into decent words.
    he's still going over the cliff? ..I must have read that ages ago I thought I was just getting behind in my reading...don't have much time for reading anyone else's stories at the moment.
    But you know what helps me with my stories? I always start with an outline in my head.... where it's going and so on but if I get a bit stuck I write out the bare bones of it line after line..and then concentrate on it a bit at a time.
    It seems to work for me.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    awesome

and I know what you mean about WIP's; I'm working on two stories at the moment and try to space out the postings so people aren't waiting forever but whenever I want to write I can't make the words translate from my brain onto the keyboard and when I don't have the time that's when the bunnies decide to pile onto me.

I've had Lorne stuck in a closet for two months now
    Oh poor Lorne...but that's OK I have him stunned and shackled to a wall in a tux been like that for nearly a month ...but thinking on it..... he's still there!

that's how it is with me, there are just so many whumpy things that I want to do to Lorne and everyone on Atlantis that I don't know what to do first!
    Hmmm...whumping Lorne..that's such a great pastime

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    whump oh yea im right up there too... but the one im writing for is for fun too. *smirks* its a five series x-over... yes you have heard right... well okay maybe four if i count the gates as one. have SG1/Atlantis/BtVS/Torchwood/Highlander (the series)

so far he's been knocked out by a very powerful double Quickening, and sent flying away from his wife as she challenges her teacher (after being under the inflence of a Dark Quickening. but she does come to her senses... she just gets a taste of the power and likes it)
    A five series Xover Blimey you're brave!

I don't suppose you have Methos in it do you?
    sigpic

Comment

owch...that's gotta hurt.

let's see...so far (in my story) Lorne's been; knocked out (twice), caught in a collapsing building, fell at leat 30 feet, hunted by Dalek's, hunted by Wraith, almost crushed by falling rock, and locked in a closet.

so nothing much.
      hmmm well that's not gonna be all so far... there will be main char deaths too.... there are some jumps too... from present to the future, other will be to the past.. makes for fun too

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      My plot-bunny has him in a hospital bed for the past 2 weeks!!!! Cant seem to get back to it and get him out of there!
      awww poor baby
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Oh poor Lorne...but that's OK I have him stunned and shackled to a wall in a tux been like that for nearly a month ...but thinking on it..... he's still there!
        oh he's suffering so much

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

he's still going over the cliff? ..I must have read that ages ago I thought I was just getting behind in my reading...don't have much time for reading anyone else's stories at the moment.
          But you know what helps me with my stories? I always start with an outline in my head.... where it's going and so on but if I get a bit stuck I write out the bare bones of it line after line..and then concentrate on it a bit at a time.
          It seems to work for me.

A five series Xover Blimey you're brave!

I don't suppose you have Methos in it do you?
          i maybe brave but i think i can make it work... actually i've not gotten to the TW part of it yet... already know that i'll be having my fav slash cannon too... yes gotta have Jack/Ianto together... they sizzle.

mmmmm why yes.... i do have him in there... along with a certain sexy hot immortal Scot too... mmm nummy.. yuppers both Methos and Duncan are in it.

right then cant talk any longer im off now... have to go have something called a life... *sulks*
          sigpic

Comment

gotta have Jack/Ianto together... they sizzle.
            Spoiler:
            I mean why do you think they were in the hothouse?

once Lorne gets out of the closet what do you think I should do to him?

Comment

Spoiler:
              I mean why do you think they were in the hothouse?

once Lorne gets out of the closet what do you think I should do to him?
              hmmm true
              Spoiler:
              and then there's adrift and gwens look on her face when she walks in on the two of em... *smirks*

ohhh i know... WHUMP him *giggles*
              sigpic

Comment

ohhh i know... WHUMP him *giggles*
                hmm...y'know, that does sound like a good idea

Comment

yuppers i thought to too
                  sigpic

Comment

you can never satisfy the whump!bunny, trust me I've tried and all it wants is more.

I <3 Coup D'Etat, it gives me so many emo!whump!bunnies (some shippy and some non-shippy).
                    Yeah, it sure doesn't help that there aren't a WHOLE lot of Lorne whump fics out there--at least that I've found. The ones that I've found are great but there are never enough, LOL.

The WIP is already up on ff.net... but you already knew that didn't you . Although I REALLY need to update it... Poor Lorne's been falling off that cliff for SO many months now!!! lol. If you wanna get an idea of my other idea, plus I have yet a third... another crossover that is still in the "pre-production" stage , let me know and I'll PM you the idea.
                    and I know what you mean about WIP's; I'm working on two stories at the moment and try to space out the postings so people aren't waiting forever but whenever I want to write I can't make the words translate from my brain onto the keyboard and when I don't have the time that's when the bunnies decide to pile onto me.

I've had Lorne stuck in a closet for two months now
                    whump oh yea im right up there too... but the one im writing for is for fun too. *smirks* its a five series x-over... yes you have heard right... well okay maybe four if i count the gates as one. have SG1/Atlantis/BtVS/Torchwood/Highlander (the series)

so far he's been knocked out by a very powerful double Quickening, and sent flying away from his wife as she challenges her teacher (after being under the inflence of a Dark Quickening. but she does come to her senses... she just gets a taste of the power and likes it)
                    It seems to work for me.

Where can I read everyone's fics?

Whumping Lorne is a great pastime; I started another fic where he gets hurt, LOL. It's fun.
                    sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

that it is

you can find my story in my siggy; it the first one (It's Complicated). I haven't posted the 'Lorne in a closet' chapter yet...there's about two (plus an interlude) more before that

Comment

well currently mine is still on my compy... im writing it out atm,
                        sigpic

Comment

that it is

you can find my story in my siggy; it the first one (It's Complicated). I haven't posted the 'Lorne in a closet' chapter yet...there's about two (plus an interlude) more before that
                          Awesome thanks!

well currently mine is still on my compy... im writing it out atm,
                          Can't wait to read!
                          sigpic
                          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

yea well i can have evil! bunnies at times.... gotta get more typed out... i write it out first then type it out.
                            sigpic

Comment

it's been a while since we've had any whumpy!pics of Lorne I think this must be fixed right away

Spoiler:

S&R
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Oooh, S&R, the dust and the blood *goes to clean the poor major* he definitly needs some TLC it makes everything better

Comment

Working...
                                X