No announcement yet.

Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very true... i wanna see but we wont get one now... an Atlantis Musical ep.
    sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Maybe one of the movies will be a musical
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Can't help but keep posting these pics.

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Huggles Lorne
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

size:
              Spoiler:

Comment

maybe... but hey we can hope
                sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, Smurf.

Helps Lorne with his wardrobe.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

You guys may or may not remember, but we talked about him being dressed when he was sleep walking. Well it is always possible that he got dressed and didn't fall asleep in his uniform, cause hieghtmyer is talking about people who sleep walk performing complex activities whilst asleep

So part of his brain really does know what he is doing, he just never remembers when he wkaes up- poor baby *huggles*
                    my randomness for the day
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      You guys may or may not remember, but we talked about him being dressed when he was sleep walking. Well it is always possible that he got dressed and didn't fall asleep in his uniform, cause hieghtmyer is talking about people who sleep walk performing complex activities whilst asleep

So part of his brain really does know what he is doing, he just never remembers when he wkaes up- poor baby *huggles*
                      my randomness for the day
                      Did you know how my mind went straight to the gutter when I read the sentence performing complex activities

My thinking is this, what if, when Atlantis was to be attacked at some point during their night and all where asleep, and he was dressed like that when he went to bed so he didn't have to take the time getting dressed and only had to get in his boots and tighholster, since we saw him beeing barefoot... Yes, no?

Comment

Mel

I think that both you and JPJ have vaild points. He could have been wearing some kind of sleepwear and have gotten dressed while sleepwalking, but at the same time Lorne's career military and plus you never know when it's gonna hit the fan on Atlantis so I think that he might have been semi-dressed already and just got up and went for a little sleep-walk.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          Did you know how my mind went straight to the gutter when I read the sentence performing complex activities
                          Mine too!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            Mel
                            What?

*Gives look of pure innocence*

I think that both you and JPJ have vaild points. He could have been wearing some kind of sleepwear and have gotten dressed while sleepwalking, but at the same time Lorne's career military and plus you never know when it's gonna hit the fan on Atlantis so I think that he might have been semi-dressed already and just got up and went for a little sleep-walk.
                            I don't know much of sleepwalkers, so that was just my guess

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                            Mine too!
                            Pheww! Not the only one them

Comment

Funny thing is, my mind goes to the gutter thinking about the more basic activities
                              sigpic

Comment

hmmm gutter.... i tend not to leave the place
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X