Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    ohhh the poor boy.... but we do loves that scene after all we have our beloved major barefoot, bed hair and ohh yes we gets him stunned too *snickers*
    I could live without the feet (hate feet lol) but the rest...mmm mmm mmmmm

sigpic

Comment

ohhh the poor boy.... but we do loves that scene after all we have our beloved major barefoot, bed hair and ohh yes we gets him stunned too *snickers*
      Too yummy for words!!
      sigpic
      Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

there is one, tiny little thing missing, and that is a thigh holster, but feet, bed hair, whump i can live without the holster!
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          ^^ That scene never gets old!! *le sigh*
          In case you wanna oogle some more Lorne, have 5 vids from Doppelganger, The Last Man, Search and Rescue, Broken Ties and The Deadlus Variations, and we all know 3 of those envolves whump Link
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            In case you wanna oogle some more Lorne, have 5 vids from Doppelganger, The Last Man, Search and Rescue, Broken Ties and The Deadlus Variations, and we all know 3 of those envolves whump Link
            Oooh, thanks!
            sigpic
            Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Nice Mel, will watch when I have a stable internet connection, the one at uni is having major problems.

Can't wait to see the SG-1 epis, bet he appeared longer in those!
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Thanks Mel. Just had me a Lorne fest and watched then all. Had a crap day so that's just lovely. Has any one noticed that Lorne sleeps in his clothes?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  Thanks Mel. Just had me a Lorne fest and watched then all. Had a crap day so that's just lovely. Has any one noticed that Lorne sleeps in his clothes?
                  Only after watching Doppelganger
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

be prepared, may be he fell asleep reading reports?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      Just think if he'd been asleep in his boxers.
                      sigpic

Comment

oh yessssssssssssssssssss but the military, they will fall asleep in anything, normally they sleep kind of "battle ready" so shorts, t-shirt, clothes and holster (just for you lizzie) close to hand!
                        sigpic

Comment

oh yessssssssssssssssssss but the military, they will fall asleep in anything, normally they sleep kind of "battle ready" so shorts, t-shirt, clothes and holster (just for you lizzie) close to hand!
                          Thankyou.
                          sigpic

Comment

With his hair all ruffled like that?

Comment

Haha, what do you mean in case... of course we do! Thanks

Has any one noticed that Lorne sleeps in his clothes?
                              Maybe he has military look PJ's

With his hair all ruffled like that?
                              Maybe he got sick of Shep getting all the attention with his messy hair!!

sigpic

Comment

Now that's a lovely thing to picture! Gettin' warm in here....
                                sigpic

My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X