Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Okay....show of hands....who wants to volunteer to make him better?
    *waves hands around* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 30 October 2009, 05:21 AM.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Oh yes, I forgot about the handy clones. Mine have been busy assisting with other projects -- I'll take a couple more out of storage!!! Thanx for the reminder, mac. Very diplomatic solution!
      Glad you find it diplomatic. I figured that way everyone could whump him to their hearts content

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      *waves hands around* meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
      Okay *hands over an extra Lorne clone* here you go. Don't whump him too much.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Okay *hands over an extra Lorne clone* here you go. Don't whump him too much.
        I make no promises

Comment

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/goatfarmersart/5-14%20The%20Prodigal/80.jpg

Okay....show of hands....who wants to volunteer to make him better?
          *Swithes the whumped Lorne with a clone that hasn't gotten hurt at all, and makes a dash for the lair and start on making Lorne all better*

In the words of the Lion from Wizard of Oz ---

Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuuup!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...40fan/lion.jpg
          *blinks*

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Thanks I do try to make good caps when I can,

Yeah it took me a while to watch it too lol.

You can take turns or use each of your handy whump clones.
            LOL, all your caps are awesome

I have no problem whumping characters in fanfiction, but for some reason the idea of whumping one of my clones makes me feel... sadistic. LOL.
            sigpic
            Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
            I'm a 60%er!
            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
              Thank you again, I do try very hard.

I have no problem whumping characters in fanfiction, but for some reason the idea of whumping one of my clones makes me feel... sadistic. LOL.
              Well here *pulls out a spare clone* borrow one of mine.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

I can see your point.... but I have specific clones for specific things. My "whump-clones" are kept separate from the others in a sound-proof room as to not disturb any of the others. Their only purpose is to be whumped. Also they test any written whumps before they get put down in words. It definitely helps to separate your clones.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

but what if your clones are masochists? i mean my daniel clone practically whumps himself....

*snerk* and where was he hiding?

I can see your point.... but I have specific clones for specific things. My "whump-clones" are kept separate from the others in a sound-proof room as to not disturb any of the others. Their only purpose is to be whumped. Also they test any written whumps before they get put down in words. It definitely helps to separate your clones.
                  it also helps to have specific torture rooms set up... also keep your whump clones oblivious of each other or they might revolt had that happen once.... had to kill them all and start from scratch.... luckily it was feeding day for my wraithies
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    Do you really want to know that?
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think that makes it any better. Let's try it.

*whumps said clone*

Hmmmm.....

I'll have to try that. And I have to keep all of them separate from my Sheppard clones. Can't have a Sheppard trying to rescue his 2IC.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      but what if your clones are masochists? i mean my daniel clone practically whumps himself....

it also helps to have specific torture rooms set up... also keep your whump clones oblivious of each other or they might revolt had that happen once.... had to kill them all and start from scratch.... luckily it was feeding day for my wraithies
                      Of course your Daniel clone whumps himself. He's Daniel!!!

Torture rooms?!? This does not help me NOT feel sadistic. LOL.
                      sigpic
                      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*whumps said clone*

Hmmmm.....
                        Is that any better Iawen? I know it usually does the trick for me.

I'll have to try that. And I have to keep all of them separate from my Sheppard clones. Can't have a Sheppard trying to rescue his 2IC.
                        Yes it is always hard when the pesky Sheppard clones are trying to rescue the Lorne clones. Always ruins the day.
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

ya mean its not the other way around where those Lorne clones gotta rescue the sheppy clones.
                          sigpic

Comment

*whumps said clone*

Hmmmm.....

Of course your Daniel clone whumps himself. He's Daniel!!!

Torture rooms?!? This does not help me NOT feel sadistic. LOL.
                            lol... yes, well i am a sado-masochist, so really i can only give you tips on how to make things more painful without actually permenantly maiming
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              ya mean its not the other way around where those Lorne clones gotta rescue the sheppy clones.

That's what I thought... okay, there was the one time Shep had to rescue Lorne, but he didnt know he was until later.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

some random!whump

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X