Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The topic of this thread is 'pro keller/woolsey ship'

so the posts need to be on topic

which means, you want to bash keller, take it to the anti keller thread. You want to bash woolsey, you take it to the anti woolsey thread.

This is a pro thread, that's how you guys made it. So keep your comments in support of the pairing.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

***mud wrestling ***

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        ***mud wrestling ***
        In your dream Integra
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
          In your dream Integra
          Dont make me send you to your room .

Comment

» I think Woolsey's actions in The Seed could lead to an interesting relationship. I mean, he wanted to blow her up - perhaps he will tell her that someday when he gets to know her better.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

LOL

Reiko, only you could come up with this...

Alright. There is an age difference, and I believe Woolsey used to wear a wedding ring or something, but i noticed in The Seed he wasn't. Hmm. lol

and the moment I saw this thread, I was seized with the need to do this:

Comment

» Hee! I'm a very special person, am I not?

» I still think it's a very cool couple that will help me through the Beckett-less episodes of season five. I wil find bunches of Phyllis moments

Comment

Well it seems to me that Woolsey could inspire more confidence from her, considering that in The Seed...

Spoiler:
                  She was too unsure to test out the drug thingy, and he made the decision to go ahead with unfreezing Carson. Woolsey was pushing past her lack of self confidence to get things done!

*giggles*

Comment

» *gigglesnorts* You're right! And TBH, I thought Keller's caution regarding giving Beckett the serum was warranted. But I love that Woolsey instilled so much confidence in her.

» From the first conference room scene, I think Keller finds Woolsey mysterious which is one thing that interests me in this relationship. Because, while she finds him mysterious, Woolsey is by no means your atypical "mysterious and sexy" guy.

Comment

Ok so I've been thinking about that briefing scene thing.

spoiler cut just coz its pics from The Seed. Bonus minific. lol.

Spoiler:

It all started when Keller zoned out during the briefing. She wasn't worried about anything particularly, but for some reason her thoughts kept circulating around the new leader of Atlantis, sitting right at that same table.

In fact, she had spent so much thought on Woolsey that she wasn't prepared for him to actually address her! Feeling slightly shocked and silly, Keller found a way to speak professionally, though she kept thinking about Woolsey.

At first, she cursed her lapse in concentration.

Then she thought, "maybe it wouldn't be so bad to think about him all the time..."

Comment

» Awww! She is so thinking about him, I kid you not. She's obviously lovestruck and smitten - look at that expression on her face when he talks to her. *ahhhs*

Comment

Meanwhile...

Spoiler:

Woolsey felt like he was looking at someone for the first time in his life, though he couldn't explain why. All he'd done was check out his notes and look up again at Keller, and suddenly he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

As he listened to her, he realised she had a low self esteem, but there was something about her that just sparked. Woolsey felt at once that she was someone to be admired, but also someone who needed encouragement, needed support.

So he gave her a challenge. Either she would rise to it, or be overwhelmed by insecurities.

Comment

Here he is
                            Spoiler:
                            sizing up one of his love rivals, Rodney.

Comment

Oooo now there's a thought!!!

How will Woolsey...

Spoiler:
                              make sure that Rodney and Keller never get together? How will he do it? I guess as leader of Atlantis he could order Rodney on a suicide mission or something...

Comment

He could get the Atlantis chef to make lemon chicken, followed by lemon drizzle cake and all washed down with lemonade. And then order Rodney to eat it

Spoiler:
                                But what about Ronon?

Comment

Working...
                                X