No announcement yet.

Jennifer Keller/Richard Woolsey Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

» Keller/Woolsey makes me smile because it goes along with the rest of season five so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      » Keller/Woolsey makes me smile because it goes along with the rest of season five so well.
      yes it does

Comment

At last... I have found my OTP.

Thank you all, for I am now complete.

Comment

» I am such a wonderful matchmaker. I think the Keller/Woolsey Therapy will help unimpressed fans such as I to get through the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
            At last... I have found my OTP.

Thank you all, for I am now complete.
            Welcome, welcome!!

Comment

» I am such a wonderful matchmaker. I think the Keller/Woolsey Therapy will help unimpressed fans such as I to get through the season.
              Yes you are! We will need to conduct daily therapy sessions I'm afraid in order to get us through....

Comment

Originally posted by kali1
                Yes you are! We will need to conduct daily therapy sessions I'm afraid in order to get us through....
                Forget your "Ronnifer" and your "McKeller"... RICHIFER (otherwise known as KELLSEY) is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
                  Forget your "Ronnifer" and your "McKeller"... RICHIFER (otherwise known as KELLSEY) is all you need.
                  That's right!

Comment

» Kellsey works. Or Richifer. From Richard and Jennifer.

» I hope Woolsey and Keller can go have their own date. Woolsey and Keller are on their own and will avoid this stupid Ronon/Rodney love triangle fiasco.
                    Yes, please, to avoid a stupid love triangle - sure I'll ship K/W
                    The perfect useless couple!
                    He doesn't have to romance her, just get himself trapped with her one way or another, works all the time.

Or we could have a love triangle K/W/Airlock
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Wooller .

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                        Yes, please, to avoid a stupid love triangle - sure I'll ship K/W
                        The perfect useless couple!
                        He doesn't have to romance her, just get himself trapped with her one way or another, works all the time.

Or we could have a love triangle K/W/Airlock
                        That's right! They just have to get trapped together and bam! Richifer will be cannon. That's how all the other ships started.

Perhaps Woolsey could get cramp in his leg or something and go to the infirmary and then there's another lockdown, just watch the sparks fly!
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess we need some Wooliffer manips .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            I guess we need some Wooliffer manips .
                            Hey, i've just had lunch!

That's just one of the many great things about this ship, all the different cute names we can call them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh I love this pairing !

A may to December romance is just what Atlantis needs - it's such a neglected subject in scifi - and yet so much a part of life!

Yes Jen and Richie all the way - I bet by the end of the Season he'll be wearing a wig and going to all the clubs with her!

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                                Oh I love this pairing !

A may to December romance is just what Atlantis needs - it's such a neglected subject in scifi - and yet so much a part of life!

Yes Jen and Richie all the way - I bet by the end of the Season he'll be wearing a wig and going to all the clubs with her!
                                In leather
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X