No announcement yet.

Lt. Aiden Ford/Rainbow Sun Francks Thunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooh, so cute. I love him , as you all already know, of course .

And that's my two cents...
    My LiveJournal
    ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
      Aiden looks dead sexy behind a camera!

So true!

And that's my two cents...
      My LiveJournal
      ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

I've got a couple "Scared Aiden" pics.

More miscellaneous Aiden.

Liaison of F.O.R.D.
        Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Here are some from my "Aiden & Rodney" file. Kinda the same, but you get some good arm shots.

Last edited by Lt. Aiden Ford; 23 January 2005, 12:42 AM. Reason: Another nice pic to add.
          Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'd stop over from the scifi bboard to say hello. I wanted to support anything that has to do with Aiden. He is a gorgeous man.
            Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfan25
              Hello everyone! I'd stop over from the scifi bboard to say hello. I wanted to support anything that has to do with Aiden. He is a gorgeous man.
              I'm glad to see you finally got your GateWorld account working, Fordfan!
              Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Here's my snarky addition to the pic collection. Actually, you've already seen the pic, but the rest of it comes from despair.com, which is a great little site for cynics like myself. A quick snip here and a paste there and voila.
                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 July 2005, 12:52 PM. Reason: GW server issues keep glitching my images

Comment

Yah I finally got my account working. I love that post ShadowMaat. Could you post it at the Scifi board F.O.R.D. thread too, please. Are there more?
                  Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Sorry, but I won't set foot near the SCIFI boards. If you (or anyone) wants to provide a link, though, you have my permission, as long as I get credited for the insanity. And make it clear that they are photomanips- despair.com site doesn't have Stargate related stuff. But they DO have some very cool things. I wanna get a DeMotivators calendar.

I have one of Luke (food server from the SG-1 ep 48 Hours) that I haven't uploaded and I have one of Chevron Guy that I'm probably gonna tweak, if I can. Likewise, I need to get a better quality screencap for my Anti Sam/Jack ship pic.

As for more of Ford, though, I usually try to keep it to one Demotivator per character. But if inspiration strikes, I'll be sure to post it here.
                    Last edited by ShadowMaat; 13 March 2005, 02:49 PM. Reason: Having bandwidth issues with my webhost, trying to conserve space...

Comment

aiden fights like a sissy there is no way that he could make it in the real military.

Comment

That's YOUR opinion. Obviously everyone on this thread disagrees with you, which is why we're posting here. Thunk is akin to appreciation and it definitely denotes appreciation of the character and as far as I'm concerned, there is a LOT to appreciate about Lt. Ford and the adorable Rainbow Sun Francks.

I say that we concentrate on THAT, instead. All in favor?

Comment

Nice post for Lt. Ford, Shadow. Poor guy’s so damn cute that tptb don’t know what the h*** to do with him.
                          That “inspirational” seems it was almost written for him.

Now hurry up with the anti-S/J one. I can’t wait to see it.

Courtesy of the people at Abydos Gate. From “The Defiant One”.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            That's YOUR opinion. Obviously everyone on this thread disagrees with you, which is why we're posting here. Thunk is akin to appreciation and it definitely denotes appreciation of the character and as far as I'm concerned, there is a LOT to appreciate about Lt. Ford and the adorable Rainbow Sun Francks.

I say that we concentrate on THAT, instead. All in favor?
                            Sounds like a plan!

Thanks for the pic LoneStar! Here's more!

Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

does any one know how many people signed the save ford petition? i sign it all ready ford is my 3 fav charater after makay and shpperd. i wish they would start showing some ford eps so we could learn more about him.

Comment

Here is another beautiful Aiden pic...I can't get enough of those eyes!

Liaison of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X