Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis Family Appreciation Thread (S1-S3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random pics:

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I just watched Echoes tonight. My sig has a screen cap of a great scene from the episode. Rodney's telling John and Elizabeth about his whale. I love how Elizabeth responds to Rodney beginning to explain how he knows the whale is male.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                I just watched Echoes tonight. My sig has a screen cap of a great scene from the episode. Rodney's telling John and Elizabeth about his whale. I love how Elizabeth responds to Rodney beginning to explain how he knows the whale is male.
                LOL, that is such a classic scene! Love it

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  LOL, that is such a classic scene! Love it
                  I love Elizabeth's "Dabble away, boys." as she walks off.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                    .: Hee! Love that as well, and ELizabeth cuts him off when she kinda gets the point about an elonged something or not ...

.: He's so giddy to tell them.

Comment

ECHOES!!!!

My personal fave scene from that episode, apart from the Elizabeth-John-Rodney scene which I think is hilarious.

*points*

Atlantis Angels

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        ECHOES!!!!

My personal fave scene from that episode, apart from the Elizabeth-John-Rodney scene which I think is hilarious.

*points*

Atlantis Angels

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18..._echoes010.jpg
                        I love this pic - it would have been nice if they'd made an episode with just these three women.

Or....I've seen comments about rewriting Trio. Has anyone thought about rewriting Missing with Teyla and Elizabeth?
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I love this pic - it would have been nice if they'd made an episode with just these three women.
                          That would have been awesome... but you know all the women... and they have to safe the men.

Or....I've seen comments about rewriting Trio. Has anyone thought about rewriting Missing with Teyla and Elizabeth?
                          I have, but with Kate instead.

Comment

.: Wow, you are really gettin' the muse spinning A Teyla/Elizabeth episode would be great.

.: What about Quarentine? I would have Elizabeth and Teyla, Shep and Carson, and Ronon and Rodney be the ones trapped.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            That would have been awesome... but you know all the women... and they have to safe the men.
                            .: After all, Shep and Rodney are usually doing the stupid things. They should really face the consequences for once or the writers consequences - rescued by women, who knew?

Comment

In my rewriting of Trio (which on stuck on at the moment) I have a mention of Quarantine, but Elizabeth is stuck with Radek.

Comment

*keeps thread talking*

Don't want to see this disappear in the mass.

What made you watch Stargate Atlantis when it first aired?
                                Why did you start watching and which characters impressed you right from the start and did they became your favorites or did you switch to other characters as the seasons progressed?
                                How does your top 10 episodes-list look like and why those exactly?
                                Which episodes would you have gladly scratched from existence and why?

Let's start with those. Don't have to answer them all... just you know, keeping it going.

Comment

Working...
                                X