Richard Woolsey/Robert Picardo Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
    Finally Woolsey Appreciation Thread. I'm happy.

I'd say it will be very interesting Season 5. I'm glad that they give Woolsey the chance to develop. He is a character with lots of potential.

*thunk*

Caldwell looked so flirtatious in this scene.
    I'm not a thunker of Woolsey, though I can be swayed into thinking that Mitch is abit handsome... what? I have a weird sense of hot guys...!

When does season 5 start filming? I'm trying to stay away from spoilers but... I jsut wanna know how they incorporate him & Sheppard's reaction.

Did you guys know Midway is available to download on iTunes? Booo as I don't have iTunes, lol.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I'm not a thunker of Woolsey, though I can be swayed into thinking that Mitch is abit handsome... what? I have a weird sense of hot guys...!

When does season 5 start filming? I'm trying to stay away from spoilers but... I jsut wanna know how they incorporate him & Sheppard's reaction.

Did you guys know Midway is available to download on iTunes? Booo as I don't have iTunes, lol.
      I'm not a Woolsey thunker either,but i do like Robert Picardo,he a really good actor and funny!!

I can't get onto the I-tunes store for some reason....But you can only get it in America i think!
      sigpic

Comment

hmm well, i'm definately not a woolsey thunker, but he isn't the worst looking guy in the universe!

I'm not quite sure when s5 begins filming; it shouldn't be too far away now.

grr for miday on iTunes. was that another accident?
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

mr. woosley - you are very cool but please please *please* don't get us all blown up in the first five minutes.

lol

that aside, it should be interesting.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

^season five would be pretty short then, wouldn't it

but i see what you mean, with all his nervous fumbling he might not be the best person to negotiate trading agreements. hopefully we'll see such an episode and see how well he does
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

^^

Sheppard: OMG THE WRAITH ARE COMING!
              Rodney: THE REPLICATORS ARE COMING!
              Woosley: ARM THE SELF DESTRUCT!

five minutes later.

*BOOM*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                ^^

Sheppard: OMG THE WRAITH ARE COMING!
                Rodney: THE REPLICATORS ARE COMING!
                Woosley: ARM THE SELF DESTRUCT!

five minutes later.

*BOOM*
                The best season yet
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                  hmm well, i'm definately not a woolsey thunker, but he isn't the worst looking guy in the universe!
                  Lol! Talk about being damned by faint praise!
                  'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.' - Nietzsche
                  'Real-time genetic mutation. More than human! The next step in our evolution as a species!.' - Lord Kane
                  'I don't want to be a *god*. I just want to bring fire to the people - and I want my cut.' - Lex Luthor
                  'What one has, one ought to use, and whatever he does he should do with all his might.' - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Not weird, just your own kind. And Mitch IS actually quite handsome.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                    but i see what you mean, with all his nervous fumbling he might not be the best person to negotiate trading agreements. hopefully we'll see such an episode and see how well he does
                    Actually he did quite well with Ancients in Return pt.1. Surely he has better negotiating skills than Jack.
                    In dangerous situations he is not so good, because he is a bit insecure. He doesn't want to take any risks. Although he is insecure, I believe that he can learn to handle it. In episode "Seer", when Sam offered him a chance to leave, he stayed. As in time we all can learn to control our weaknesses, so can he.
                    I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post

Actually he did quite well with Ancients in Return pt.1. Surely he has better negotiating skills than Jack.
                      In dangerous situations he is not so good, because he is a bit insecure. He doesn't want to take any risks. Although he is insecure, I believe that he can learn to handle it. In episode "Seer", when Sam offered him a chance to leave, he stayed. As in time we all can learn to control our weaknesses, so can he.
                      that's true, i keep forgetting that he did make some leeway with the ancients, but they angered me so much with their stubborness it was kinda hard to see his work.

but as you said, it would be cool to see him come to terms with his weaknesses and show his true colours.
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post
                        Ok I know this is crazy idea but how about a thread for this annoying yet lovable character

Post pics, fav quotes, etc etc

and Kudos to the talented actor that is Robert Picardo.

My fav Woolsey ep would be The Scourge and Prototype as he starts to come out of his shell and join the team but still has his IOA quirks.
                        Well as a McKay fan I am all for annoying yet lovable characters.

I can't wait to see him on SGA permanently. Season 5 is going to be a blast if nothing else, and although I wouldn't compare McKay and Woolsey too closely they do both have the same self preservation streak so I am hoping, like McKay, that we see over the course of season 5 Woolsey develop a greater sense of team work and camaraderie with his fellow Atlantians. I hope he doesn't just stay locked into all that IOA...er... BS.

What ever happens it isn't going to be dull.

Comment

I just thought I'd just in and show my support, I :heart: Woolsey. I like annoying characters who take the chance to redeem themselves I'm sure Woosley will be irritating at first, but eventually I think he'll have his "Hide and Seek" episode and we'll decide "Yeah, he's a good replacement for Sam and Liz". Don't get me wrong, I'd really prefer Liz in the captain's chair, but I can live with Richard.

Comment

Anyone see Midway ?

Where was
                            Spoiler:
                            Woolsey ?

Perhaps we will find out in S5

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post
                              Anyone see Midway ?

Where was
                              Spoiler:
                              Woolsey ?

Perhaps we will find out in S5
                              Maybe
                              Spoiler:
                              Woolsey has moved too high in standing to do personnel reviews. Or more likely, they just couldn't get Bob Picardo for the episode. Either way, my sister and I are convinced Coolidge is a Goa'uld!

hmm... I think I'll add this thread to my subscriptions

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                                Maybe
                                Spoiler:
                                Woolsey has moved too high in standing to do personnel reviews. Or more likely, they just couldn't get Bob Picardo for the episode. Either way, my sister and I are convinced Coolidge is a Goa'uld!

hmm... I think I'll add this thread to my subscriptions
                                i agree
                                Spoiler:
                                they might be prepping him for a further leadership role. i can imagine woolsey, after being held by the asurans in the Return 2 parter he'd be running after the wraith with a machine gun, "DIE SUCKERS!!!"

teehee see what i did there? suckers, coz they suck the life out of you. oh boy i crack myself up so much
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X