No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job again, Susanne! You and I think alike. I wrote a drinking fic also - only Todd is drunk.

Todd smirked again and his voice became more playful, that only increased the tension in Sheppard’s stomach. “I believe you insinuated that Mr. Woolsey was worse than dirt and liked to kiss bottom.”
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 19 January 2009, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I'm a newb to this, and I was gonna lurk for a while but, the call of the Wraith need was far too strong to ignore and here I am posting hoping that someone will take pity on me and pat my head kindly before pointing me in the right direction for some good stuff! That could be anything, as I am devouring everything I can about the Wraith (tho a snack on our fave villain would be very acceptable ) in the hope that I can write a story about them. They kinda blow my mind, and I haven't felt this pash about a show since ST:TNG. *Sigh...* Yup, I really am that old.

I want, nay, NEED more H/C for Todd/Shep as the relationship drives me insane. Where can I find it? Take pity, please.

Loved the brief fic, susanne...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        I want, nay, NEED more H/C for Todd/Shep as the relationship drives me insane. Where can I find it? Take pity, please.

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...rchives/10281/
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/wraithsteve
        http://www.wraithbait.com/
        http://stargate-atlantis.org/fanfics/
        http://sg1-heliopolis.com/atlantis/index.php

Those are good references for fic and the wraith defenders club is a general thread for all things wraith on here.
        Last edited by naamiaiset; 20 January 2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          the wraith defenders club is a general thread for all things wraith on here.
          I'm adding a health warning to this information. When I get started on possible Wraith evolution and biology my posts can drive other club members insane.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            I'm adding a health warning to this information. When I get started on possible Wraith evolution and biology my posts can drive other club members insane.
            You mean there's actually *sane* people in the WDC?

Comment

You mean there's actually *sane* people in the WDC?
              Of course we're sane. It's the other forum members who are nuts because they don't thunk over Wraith.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                Of course we're sane. It's the other forum members who are nuts because they don't thunk over Wraith.

That just means more for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  I'm a newb to this, and I was gonna lurk for a while but, the call of the Wraith need was far too strong to ignore and here I am posting hoping that someone will take pity on me and pat my head kindly before pointing me in the right direction for some good stuff! That could be anything, as I am devouring everything I can about the Wraith (tho a snack on our fave villain would be very acceptable ) in the hope that I can write a story about them. They kinda blow my mind, and I haven't felt this pash about a show since ST:TNG. *Sigh...* Yup, I really am that old.

welcome Isolde! i think ive found a new friend guys! todd/sheppard is the most AWESOME ship followed by todd/ZPM of course *hinthint naami*

and im glad you enjoyed the little fic! it really wasnt that good since i had the most splitting hangover yesterday theres better fics of mine floating around this thread somewhere and i refuse to retreive them again! *shakes fist* lol
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    welcome Isolde! i think ive found a new friend guys! todd/sheppard is the most AWESOME ship followed by todd/ZPM of course *hinthint naami*
                    Todd and his ZPM's are true love.
                    Last edited by naamiaiset; 20 January 2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Todd and his ZPM's are true love.
                      but when ZPM runs outta sugar love for todd he's gonna run straight back to sheppy
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        but when ZPM runs outta sugar love for todd he's gonna run straight back to sheppy

Suuuuuuu don't say that to loudly .... about Todd going back to Sheppy, Todd Worshiper, Todd Pets anad Starry Water will try to stop him that could get messy ....

Isolde

welcome to Todd thread, hope to see you around on WDC too.
                        Last edited by MCH; 20 January 2009, 01:54 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                          Suuuuuuu don't say that to loudly .... about Todd going back to Sheppy, Todd Worshiper, Todd Pets anad Starry Water will try to stop him that could get messy ....

MCH
                          Too late!!!
                          *much growling and meowing and scratching and biting*

Ooooh, John Sheppard, that does look painful... and no, Todd is NOT going to heal it for you! mwahaha
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post

MCH
                            Don't forget me!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Too late!!!
                              *much growling and meowing and scratching and biting*

Ooooh, John Sheppard, that does look painful... and no, Todd is NOT going to heal it for you! mwahaha
                              SW tackles Sheppard from behind and bravely joins TP in scratching and biting in spite of her painful tooth. Some things just can't be tolerated and are worth the pain!!
                              sigpic
                              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

oooh jealous catfights

poor sheppard....poor,poor sheppard

todd will be much amused by that
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X