Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
    Heh, you are putting more work in your fic than the actual show writers.

That's actually really depressing...
    Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

So I had a weird discussion today with one of my friends. We were wondering what the Wraith probably smell like. She came to the conclusion of Onions... (Don't ask. I'm still trying to figure out the logic of that.) I thought of a mixture between old socks, leather, and dirt. We both agreed Todd would smell like Herbal Essences though...

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
        So I had a weird discussion today with one of my friends. We were wondering what the Wraith probably smell like. She came to the conclusion of Onions... (Don't ask. I'm still trying to figure out the logic of that.) I thought of a mixture between old socks, leather, and dirt. We both agreed Todd would smell like Herbal Essences though...
        LOL - how can Todd smell like Herbal Essences when it looks like he hasn't washed his tangles in...10,000 years. (Suits me just fine!)
        To answer your question, I think they smell like a cave: wet rock, moss, lichen...and an underlying woodiness. There's a perfume by Etro called Messe de Minuit that is *exactly* what I think they smell like. (Can you tell I love perfume?)
        Now onions, old socks, leather and dirt (which actually wouldn't make a bad fragrance) that would probably match Greggy from The Defiant One, but not the Wraith overall. Not for me anyway.

mfw

Comment

U-unions?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            U-unions?

What???? Onions? NO NO Bizzare Star definitely not. Your friend is wrong.

If it food your going to compare them to. Then it has to be.

Hot Chocolate

with Whipped Cream and a good slug of BRANDY.

Mummmm ......... might just have to finish this off in the gutter.

MCH

PS Chocolate drink ingredients
            (Must be made with the finest ingredients:- Green and Black chocolate power not that Cream stuff out of an aerosol and not cooking brandy either)....mummm again
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              What???? Onions? NO NO Bizzare Star definitely not. Your friend is wrong.
              That's what I said!!! But in her defense... she LOVES onions. *shakes head*

LOL - how can Todd smell like Herbal Essences when it looks like he hasn't washed his tangles in...10,000 years.
              We just came to the conclusion he doesn't brush his hair but still smells nice.

Comment

U-unions?
                onion is spelled with an 'o'.

I agree with MFW, or maybe wraith adopt the smells of their environment (like humans/animals can). onions though? onions can make you cry, can you picture a hive of teary-eyed wraith?
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 31 October 2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  onion is spelled with an 'o'.

I agree with MFW, or maybe wraith adopt the smells of their environment (like humans/animals can). onions though? onions can make you cry, can you picture a hive of teary-eyed wraith?
                  Aww... A hive of Emo Wraith~ I bet they are the ones that write bad poetry.

Comment

http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=14303

^^^

Best Todd fic EVER. Although it doesn't directly involve Todd.
                    Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heqet View Post
                      http://wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=14303

^^^

Best Todd fic EVER. Although it doesn't directly involve Todd.

Comment

Flarn @ the wig thing for The Queen.

Comment

So far my favorite Todd fic is this one:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4158000/1/Better_than_Sex

It's great for a quick giggle.

Comment

My favourite Todd story is the story Cedargrove on LJ is working on.

Comment

Oh~ What's the about? I'll check it out!

Comment

Honestly, after several pages of wraith killing the Atlanteans, supposedly under Todd's orders, and said Atlanteans considering a temporary alliance with Michael against him, I gave up the first time I tried to read it.

I know you said she's NOT turning Todd into a villain and your insistence is the reason why I re-added her fic in my bookmarks, but it's currently still very very low on my to-do list.
                                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X