Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    my mother just turned 40. and i think shes secretly releived that SGA has finished
    Yep, she's a few years younger than me!!!

Maybe all mums are on FF - I am too, but I write Wraith fanfic!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Yep, she's a few years younger than me!!!

Maybe all mums are on FF - I am too, but I write Wraith fanfic!
      aw dont worry TP. wraith worshippers can live to be hundreds of years old compared to resistant humans we're still going to be fresh faced youngsters by the time their bones turn to dust
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

aw dont worry TP. wraith worshippers can live to be hundreds of years old compared to resistant humans we're still going to be fresh faced youngsters by the time their bones turn to dust
        I like your thinking!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

hehe yeah i know im a logical genius aint i? just be sure to please your wraith masters
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

and LOL at the mom thing! i would be the same its just not right when your own mother is a thunker is it?
            Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            How old are your mothers???? Sounds like they could be YOUNGER than me!!!
            my mother just turned 40. and i think shes secretly releived that SGA has finished
            Maybe all mums are on FF - I am too, but I write Wraith fanfic! [/quote]

[quote=Todd's Pet;9603456]Yep, she's a few years younger than me!!!

With you there TP - just a few years younger than me too. And FF is great.
            Like the idea of wraith worshipers as we can live for hundreds of years as we pamper our boys and they reward us generously.
            I came, I saw, I conquered!
            sigpic
            We are unique! Created unique!
            Sevenofnine

Comment

*goes straight to worshipping todd unconditionally* this is such a fuzzy moment.....

Todd: ......hrm.... interesting...
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Do you really prefer Penny Todd over Chris Todd? (I"m just curious. No right or wrong answer here.)

Is this the scene when he's waiting on Shep to wake up?? I love that scene. drool
                sigpic

Comment

i really cant pick, both actors bring different things to todd's character.

and yes. but the way you said it just made me dip below the gutter a little

Todd: good morning sheppard.
                  Sheppard: ....oh god my head.
                  Todd: *smirking* you did wonder what wraith alcohol tasted like....
                  Sheppard: *frowning* .....i dont remember anything past the first drink....
                  Todd: of course not. our alcohol is slightly more alcoholic than your version. i beleive you refer to inferior alcohol as.... 'p*** water'?
                  Sheppard: *groaning* what- ....
                  Todd: *smirking wider* you were quite amusing. and then you passed out.
                  Sheppard: *grimicing* .....oh crap....

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                    We can't all be in our twenties or younger!! Everybody gets there.
                    Well, if they're lucky like you and me they do!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Todd: of course not. our alcohol is slightly more alcoholic than your version. i beleive you refer to inferior alcohol as.... 'p*** water'?

The way you thought of my statement definitely put me in the gutter!!! *grabs a couple of drool buckets*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Joins them in the gutter*

Comment

hehe i liked the idea so much im doing a one shot on it
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Frick, now my head's in the gutter as well! xD I finally crossed over~ I wonder if Todd took advantage of our little intoxicated Sheppard. *drool*

And glad everyone liked the graphics! Feel free to take them, that's what they are there for <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
                              Frick, now my head's in the gutter as well! xD I finally crossed over~ I wonder if Todd took advantage of our little intoxicated Sheppard. *drool*

And glad everyone liked the graphics! Feel free to take them, that's what they are there for <3
                              *cackles* im a very bad worshipper XD i wont make it past 200 if todd finds these
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*goes straight to worshipping todd unconditionally* this is such a fuzzy moment.....

Spoiler:

Todd: ......hrm.... interesting...
                                Mwuf! I think that's right before he says "Be calm." *THUNK* I love how he delivers that. Not "it's ok, you're fine, don't freak out" but more like an order "be calm" (...and I won't have to hurt you. lol )

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                                Do you really prefer Penny Todd over Chris Todd? (I"m just curious. No right or wrong answer here.)

Is this the scene when he's waiting on Shep to wake up?? I love that scene. drool
                                I can't help it. I'll always go for the older guy - Je prefer Chris Todd, mais j'adore Penny Todd, aussi. (Sorry for the butchered French. It's been a looooong time since high school! And I took 2 years of Italian in between to screw myself up even more!)

mfw

Comment

Working...
                                X