• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Spoiler:

I got bored again...
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 26 June 2008, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        Spoiler:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/gif/giftrltl.gif[/IMG]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/gif/giftcndl.gif[/IMG]

I got bored again...
        All are great but that one's the best

Icarium
        Last edited by Icarium; 25 June 2008, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Todd/Woolsey shipper Nooooooo! that can't happen. Todd will have Woolsey for dinner.

Then Todd will go off with his Queen and his ZPM and, they will live happily ever after.

LS

Comment

My favourite is Todd & McKey.
            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

Todd and MacKay: Don't forget Todd is smarter than MacKay LOL

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                All are great but that one's the best

Icarium
                I think so, too. I tried making the todd/mckay text bigger, but it blurred when I added animation.

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                Todd/Woolsey shipper Nooooooo! that can't happen. Todd will have Woolsey for dinner.

Then Todd will go off with his Queen and his ZPM and, they will live happily ever after.

LS
                woolsey = a feast fit for a king (and his queen).

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                  Todd and MacKay: Don't forget Todd is smarter than MacKay LOL
                  Granted, but to McKay's defence, Todd is infinitely older. I believe he has a sincere respect for McKay since "Be All My Sins Remember'd". I love how they work side by side as if they were not a wraith and a human.
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                    Granted, but to McKay's defence, Todd is infinitely older. I believe he has a sincere respect for McKay since "Be All My Sins Remember'd". I love how they work side by side as if they were not a wraith and a human.
                    I'm making something with those scenes right now.

I'm not so sure if it's a mutual respect between todd and mckay or not.

Comment

I'm making something with those scenes right now.

I'm not so sure if it's a mutual respect between todd and mckay or not.
                      NOOOOOOOOOO! naami you cant go down that road! i could put up with any kind of todd ship but todd/mckay ..... perhaps thats because i always thought todd should haveat least attempted to eat him once by now lol
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        NOOOOOOOOOO! naami you cant go down that road! i could put up with any kind of todd ship but todd/mckay ..... perhaps thats because i always thought todd should haveat least attempted to eat him once by now lol
                        what? I am NOT shipping them!

Comment

what? I am NOT shipping them!
                          oh thank the lord. *holds her hand above her heart* you gave me such a fright naami! i thought you were going to the dark side of the thunking
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

where'd you get the shipping idea from?

(I'd ship mckay to todd as a hot meal, but that's it. )

Comment

just the way you said your making something of those scenes beleive me ive seen enough smut!fics to permanently scar me

( tomato sauce or brown sauce? hmm.... i think todd would prefer tomato lol)
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                just the way you said your making something of those scenes beleive me ive seen enough smut!fics to permanently scar me

( tomato sauce or brown sauce? hmm.... i think todd would prefer tomato lol)
                                I meant making a sig, but now you've given me an idea... be scared.

(I think mckay would go good with a side of lemon lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X