No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now im stuck working out everything for the next scene buggery >.< how are you coming naami?
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      now im stuck working out everything for the next scene buggery >.< how are you coming naami?
      I'm stuck also. you'd think todd would be an easy subject to write about.

Comment

i know! so difficult to make him sound and move right, not mentioning how he would think. >.>
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i know! so difficult to make him sound and move right, not mentioning how he would think. >.>
          see? now you know how I felt earlier.

Comment

yeah i think i found an opening in my plot and general ideas hehe. theres always a way around something
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

since I can't write about todd today, wonder if I can draw him... I haven't tried that yet.

Comment

lol i suck at drawing him i tried it once didnt work so well.
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I'm trying steve first... if it turns out decent, I'll try todd.

Comment

*giggles* perfectionist steve i wonder if theres a wraith version of hair straighteners?
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

if there is, maybe todd should be introduced to it.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        if there is, maybe todd should be introduced to it.
                        but first he should be introduced to the wraith version of a hair brush!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you're right

sigpic

Comment

we better be careful what we say, todd is on here!

forum.gateworld.net/member.php?find=lastposter&t=54598

Comment

lol oh noes!

my last little bit before i run off to catch bones

Spoiler:
                              “A worshipper? Are you nuts?” Todd sat back trying not to scowl. She was a difficult person to convince. “All I ask is that you co-operate with me. Become my personal worshipper and you could learn everything you wanted to know about us.” Anna’s brow creased as she considered the offer. “But surely Atlantis will notice?” Todd grunted. “They will think you’ve been abducted and are dead.” He watched as Anna’s long brown hair moved as she shook her head. “They’ll come looking.” Todd chuckled at her statement. That was the best she had? “They wont find us. We are already well away from the planet.” Anna sighed, she seemed to have run out of big problems to throw at him. And it was this or what should have been happening to her now. “Well…”

So now here she was walking through the corridors behind Todd watching wraith walk by, mentally taking notes. She felt excited and scared at once. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He walked through the corridors and wraith moved out of the way for him. That was interesting. They obviously respected him. She was reminded of a wolf pack. The alpha male was shown respect, he got the best of everything, the first pick of anything and the rights to… well … mating. And that brought a whole host of possibilities Anna had no desire to explore. Knowing her thoughts were turning the wrong way she U-turned her rebellious thoughts and watched the place around her, very curious.

Todd spared a glance behind him once or twice watching the theorist get much more than she expected. He had to turn back when he realized she had stopped transfixed as a lower wraith sucked the life from his screaming victim. The other wraith was almost upon her when he caught up. She shouldn’t have done that. Anna had a lot to learn about wraith, grabbing her by the upper arm he sneered at the other wraith silently telling him to back off. Fiercely snarling the wraith sloped off and Todd wrenched her around the corner, clearly annoyed.
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

the first pick of anything and the rights to… well … mating. And that brought a whole host of possibilities Anna had no desire to explore.
                                quit reading my mind! I wrote almost that exact thing earlier.
                                Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 May 2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X