Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Wouldn't he have to take them off first ;-O
    yes....he would.... *pushes both women out of the way and starts wrestling with todds belt* haha
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Another Todd fan!
      *Todd fan* could be a minor understatement!!! LOL
      He wants me to sit up and beg? No problem, pant, pant!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        yes....he would.... *pushes both women out of the way and starts wrestling with todds belt* haha
        LMAO!! You all are funny tonight!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          i dunno... he's a bit....soaked...should we dry off his clothes for him MCH?
          What you mean hung him up to dry on a clothing line still in his clothes??? SUSANNE really I'm shocked at you.

We could ** PG site** erm... **PG site, PG site** ermm find a towel we can find one down here can't we???
          Wrap him in it.... dry his clothes......and thinks **PG site** and steps carefully round drool bucket..... and do you think he'd need help drying off his back?? ..... **PG SITE MCH*** get a grip girl....no not the towel....

Sorry about that, definately as careing member of Wraith Gutter Ville we should as up standing members of the community to do our best to help a visitor to our community after a most unfortunately incident with the drool bucket.... ***PG SITE*** hang in there girl....

What do you think, have I covered all the points of the matter....

MCH
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Just wanted to say how bad I felt for Todd throughout Infection. He so did not deserve that! Nor did his hiveship/crew.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Just wanted to say how bad I felt for Todd throughout Infection. He so did not deserve that! Nor did his hiveship/crew.
              I felt bad also, but he'll recover.
              Spoiler:
              I didn't expect Todd would test the therapy on himself first though.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                Spoiler:
                Yes
                Spoiler:
                that was a surprise, but it seems he is a leader who leads from the front, a sign of a good leader and some what unusual for a Wraith.

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

EDIT: MCH beat me by a minute. Which is cool cuz we pretty much said the same thing!
                  Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, he is the leader and a leader wouldn't put his team through anything that he hasn't gone through himself first.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    EDIT: MCH beat me by a minute. Which is cool cuz we pretty much said the same thing!

Spoiler:
                    Well, he is the leader and a leader wouldn't put his team through anything that he hasn't gone through himself first.
                    True, but Todd is concerned first and foremost about his own well being, and he was weary of the treatment. It just surprised me a little.

Comment

Welcome Todd's Pet. Glad to have another wraith fan - the more the merrier.

When Todd was walking through the gate at the end - all I wanted to do was give him a big hug and comfort him and maybe even go with him to be with him and let him know he is not alone. And all that other stuff *******.

Todd is awesome. He will come back fighting I'm sure of that.

You guys have had a lot of fun last night - its hard with the time difference sometimes - and when I log on there is pages to catch up with. But keep up the fun.

Todd is looking after his own butt - but who else will if he doesn't. None of the other wraith seem to look out for each other - I think that is why he is "attracted" to Atlantis because "they never leave anyone behind" rule. I think he would like to try and instill this in his hive eventually.

Seven
                      I came, I saw, I conquered!
                      sigpic
                      We are unique! Created unique!
                      Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenofnine View Post
                        Welcome Todd's Pet. Glad to have another wraith fan - the more the merrier.

When Todd was walking through the gate at the end - all I wanted to do was give him a big hug and comfort him and maybe even go with him to be with him and let him know he is not alone. And all that other stuff *******.

Todd is awesome. He will come back fighting I'm sure of that.

You guys have had a lot of fun last night - its hard with the time difference sometimes - and when I log on there is pages to catch up with. But keep up the fun.

Todd is looking after his own butt - but who else will if he doesn't. None of the other wraith seem to look out for each other - I think that is why he is "attracted" to Atlantis because "they never leave anyone behind" rule. I think he would like to try and instill this in his hive eventually.

Seven
                        Oooh, please! Can I look after his butt?!?!?!? Hee hee
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Oooh, please! Can I look after his butt?!?!?!? Hee hee
                          *is shocked* newbie in the gutter? well thats an unusual sight.
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Newbie in the gutter...

I don't think that has anything to do with us, Susanne! She was there when she came in!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

of course she was. well...since im at work at the minute i need todd love anyone got some good screencaps?
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                Newbie in the gutter...

I don't think that has anything to do with us, Susanne! She was there when she came in!
                                You're absolutely right there, ladies!
                                And when you're at work where else can your mind be than in the Todd drool bucket? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X