Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Then the only thing I can say is that your impressions are VERY dead wrong...
    And what you think Todd is doing might not be what he's doing at all. The girl is a good writer. She knows what she's doing...
    It has been a long time since I gave it a try, but as I said, my impression was so bad that trying again remains very low on my list of priorities. That the her story is long and I'm so slow at reading in English doesn't help either.

Susanne, I'll have to read part 2 as soon as I have more time! You wrote quite a long story, didn't you?
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

What page is Pt.1 on?

Comment

I think Todd should run the World, You know President of Planet Earth even thought he is a Wraith.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
          I think Todd should run the World, You know President of Planet Earth even though he is a Wraith.

LS
          That would make me suddenly VERY interested in politics!

But since we can't have Todd Congratulations to the people of USA on your new President! I keep thinking how the TV show "24" actually, kind of, predicted it though

PS: I should also say commiserations for those who didn't vote for him....I just remembered why I hate politics, let's get back to talking about Todd Gee he looked gorgeous today at my work! (as my wallpaper), it made being there so much more bearable! Wraithasize your workplace everyone!
          Last edited by Todds worshipper; 04 November 2008, 09:58 PM.
          sigpic
          Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
            It has been a long time since I gave it a try, but as I said, my impression was so bad that trying again remains very low on my list of priorities. That the her story is long and I'm so slow at reading in English doesn't help either.
            Well, as it takes me three days to beta one chapter, I'm not that fast a reader either, but that's why I see things that perhaps other people don't.

Like I said before, the impression you got wasn't the right one.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
              Wraithasize your workplace everyone!
              Well I work in bakery so can't really do that... I'm just waiting for someone to order a Stargate theme caked (specifically Todd.) I'm thinking about making myself one for my own birthday just to get it out of my system~

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                Wraithasize your workplace everyone!
                Wish I could, but my colleague would change it. Or my boss would tell me off. I'd love to be able to see Todd all day long at work, would help the long day go by!

Comment

thank you all so much im glad you all enjoyed my story. yes i did leave a little bittie at the end in case anyone wants to have a stab at their own spinoff

NAAMI! *crush/hugs naamiset* how did you know it was shut up rodney? lol

so. what would you guys prefer? me continuing or passing the story torch along?
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    NAAMI! *crush/hugs naamiset* how did you know it was shut up rodney? lol
                    simple, I thought like sheppard lol.

so. what would you guys prefer? me continuing or passing the story torch along?
                    you start it and expect us to finish it? geesh...

get writing!

Comment

LOL true. but it does give you warm fuzzies and milk outta your nose to imagine rodney todd and sheppard playing i spy doesnt it?

and thats one for me continuing
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

LOL true. but it does give you warm fuzzies and milk outta your nose to imagine rodney todd and sheppard playing i spy doesnt it?

I thought of one for todd. todd turns to rodney, "I spy something (a sentence) beginning with M, N and M."

and thats one for me continuing
                        I can't even finish my own todd/wraith fic I began.

Comment

oh god im terrible at these gimme a clue

and hey! theres a ton of fics i havent even finished! (mainly because another one always takes over my life....)
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh god im terrible at these gimme a clue
                            hint - todd is "fed up" with rodney.

and hey! theres a ton of fics i havent even finished! (mainly because another one always takes over my life....)
                            but I'm only working on the one.

Comment

Maybe I shouldn't read until it's finished.

I'm still waiting for the Anna one, too... (to finish, I read it, though.)

We have 2 Pirates of the Caribbean puzzles over here, Johnny Depp, and I kinda think it would be nice to have a Todd one as well. Like 500 or 1000 pieces.

If it's a close up, just imagine 500 or something pieces that have Todd's hair on it!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

it starts page 89 for part 1 BTW.
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X