This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla's Baby?

Hiya this thread is about TEYLA'S BABY!!!...
    These some good questions that need anwers!!!

What is she donna call her baby?-Boy/girl names
    What do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?
    How do you think the producers are gonna fit the baby into the story line?-maybe another Vala Mal Doran!!....producing a leader of there enemy....eek the wraith/ replicators/ geni

Did you watch Teyla tell John she was "carring a child"?
    sigpic
    If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Originally posted by Winona View Post
    Hiya this thread is about TEYLA'S BABY!!!...
    These some good questions that need anwers!!!

What is she donna call her baby?-Boy/girl names
    What do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?
    How do you think the producers are gonna fit the baby into the story line?-maybe another Vala Mal Doran!!....producing a leader of there enemy....eek the wraith/ replicators/ geni

Did you watch Teyla tell John she was "carring a child"?
    They are all interesting Questions and i bet a lot of people have some interesting Answers so far from the spoilers i have been reading Teylas Baby is Athosion but something about the pregnancy might change as she is taken Captive by Micheal and the baby is not going to be born in season 4
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Ooooo......thats gonna be intersing!!!!................

Did anyone se the reaction John gave when teyla said she was pregnant? It was sooooo ace, i don't think i've wacthed the screen so intesivley, it was really tense!!!.............anyone else find it emotional and heartbreaking to watch?
      sigpic
      If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Comment

um...me lol Sorry. I didnt find it heartbreaking. All I saw was him being pissed because she could have lost the baby by being so reckless.. =S If everyone is waiting for the whole. "jealousy" thing to come into play I didnt see it in this episode--maybe in like Quarentine or something...but other then that
        the babys name is obviouse.... RONON JR. ofcourse lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Winona View Post
          Ooooo......thats gonna be intersing!!!!................

Did anyone se the reaction John gave when teyla said she was pregnant? It was sooooo ace, i don't think i've wacthed the screen so intesivley, it was really tense!!!.............anyone else find it emotional and heartbreaking to watch?
          I did.
          I saw it and heard it, then he got upset aftewards.(IMHO)
          My heart melted when he said...
          Spoiler:
          I.. I didn't know you were seeing anybody. (Or something like that.) And when she said she was 3 mths pregnant. He could barely say the word three. (Ronon bites his lip a little)
          Once that was done, then he was really upset for being put in the position of putting her in danger. Even RL said in her article that Shep has hidden feelings for her and that his jealousy and protectiveness will come out in an arguement. (That might have been the scene or maybe in a future ep)
          I loved how he looked at Ronon and Ronon said,"Don't look at me!"
          And then was he's there to support her after and suggested that Ronon is a good name for girl or boy.
          Awesome angst scene.
          Eventhough they are my chosen ship I know real life stepped in and tptb had to change the story. I can handle that and plan to enjoy the season and she what happens to her and the baby when Michael enters the picture.

Comment

That scene between Teyla and John was surprising. Had no idea John is gonna react like that. Angst scene.
            Poor John, and poor Teyla.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              That scene between Teyla and John was surprising. Had no idea John is gonna react like that. Angst scene.
              Poor John, and poor Teyla.
              if you get the stargate magazine, they had a really nice article with rachel about the whole thing and some comments from joe f. about sheppard's reaction. apparently it surprised him too that sheppard was jealous.

i have no idea why but i think she's going to have a boy.

has anyone heard what rachel did have??

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                if you get the stargate magazine, they had a really nice article with rachel about the whole thing and some comments from joe f. about sheppard's reaction. apparently it surprised him too that sheppard was jealous.

i have no idea why but i think she's going to have a boy.

has anyone heard what rachel did have??
                Rachel had a Boy,she called him Caden!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                  um...me lol Sorry. I didnt find it heartbreaking. All I saw was him being pissed because she could have lost the baby by being so reckless.. =S If everyone is waiting for the whole. "jealousy" thing to come into play I didnt see it in this episode--maybe in like Quarentine or something...but other then that
                  the babys name is obviouse.... RONON JR. ofcourse lol
                  Totally agree. I like Ronon JR, but maybe she decides to honor the baby daddy, Kanan Jr. OR maybe she has girl and she will name her Elizabeth. Ahh, that'd be cute.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Since I'm not convinced that there really is a Kanan, and that this is a human baby (my theory is that Michael has something to do with it). My guest is she will name it after her father, Tagan.

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                      Since I'm not convinced that there really is a Kanan, and that this is a human baby (my theory is that Michael has something to do with it). My guest is she will name it after her father, Tagan.
                      Yeah,i'm not guessing that Kanan isn't really real......I'm hoping there isn't a Kanan and this Baby isn't a normal Baby....The last thing i want is to see Teyla Domesticated with a Baby,i don't want a Baby on the show permantly!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                        *Crosses fingers for that*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Yeah,i'm not guessing that Kanan isn't really real......I'm hoping there isn't a Kanan and this Baby isn't a normal Baby....The last thing i want is to see Teyla Domesticated with a Baby,i don't want a Baby on the show permantly!
                          *Joins the 'I don't want to have a baby on the show permanently' thing.*

Best leave it with Daddy Michael

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I really wanna know boy/girl and I think Teyla playing mommy and all of atlantis playing babysitter would make for some cute and interesting storylines next season ^^

um... technically isn't the title of this thread a spoiler?

I hope the baby is born ok, otherwise that would be sad

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              *Joins the 'I don't want to have a baby on the show permanently' thing.*

Best leave it with Daddy Michael

Yes,i still think he has something to do with it or does something to the Baby!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X