• Show
Clear All

New Paul interview, published today, done at FedCon

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...gillion_04.htm

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ahh he's so wonderful in that interview, thanks for the link, Jenner!! Aww Beckett could have me anyday, poor lonely sod...

I love that pic where he's touching his hair lmao, have not seen it before. YOU WORK THAT HAIR!!

Comment

I love reading his interviews...he is so cool =P
        My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Thanks for posting that Jenner!

Caz, those parties look like fun

So, I'm working on a fanfic, so far I'm really liking it. I was wondering, anybody want to proof read it?

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
            My first post in this thread! I depend on you all to provide the photos.

I love the pic from See Grace Fly! Another film I need to see.

As you lovely people are talking age here...*coughs* I'm older than Paul is as well....although if he is indeed as old as TJin (?) says he might be, he is my hubby's age....just a wee bit younger than me.

I always went for the younger guys.

I too luv the younger guys...I'm older than Paul by about 5 years. My ex is 8 years younger...Can't find any older guys in Dallas that are interested in me. Since the divorce I've gone on a few days but they have all been with younger guys. As far as Paul graying - it makes him even hotter in my opinion, add the dimples and those blue eyes of his - can't go wrong.
            PJumper42

Comment

JENNER! You got mentioned by name - how cool is that??

Great interview!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                Welcome to the thread, erb!! Nice to have a few more "mature" folks around.
                Well, I may be mature in age, but I don't know quite know if I act it.

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                I too luv the younger guys...I'm older than Paul by about 5 years. My ex is 8 years younger...Can't find any older guys in Dallas that are interested in me. Since the divorce I've gone on a few days but they have all been with younger guys. As far as Paul graying - it makes him even hotter in my opinion, add the dimples and those blue eyes of his - can't go wrong.
                Hi, neighbor! I live in Norman, OK.

QUOTE=TJinLOCA;7036673]JENNER! You got mentioned by name - how cool is that??

Great interview!![/QUOTE]

Very cool!

Comment

No big deal, its all about the man and getting him back.

How's Creation Con so far TJ?

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I just hope Paul gets new gig soon, I hate being left with nothing to obsess over... and I've watched the Sanctuary webisode THAT many times...

I may have to resort to capping again. o_O

EDIT: Hey yeah Jenner. Awesome...now when is he taking you out?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      EDIT: Hey yeah Jenner. Awesome...now when is he taking you out?

Hahahaha, right. Right after Brian Roberts (see sig and avatar) proposes

And totally off topic but totally hilarious:

Spoiler:

Miss Teen USA pageant - Miss South Carolina answers a question. Its a good thing she's pretty. Who know someone could really be this dumb???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hahahaha, right. Right after Brian Roberts (see sig and avatar) proposes
                        [/spoiler]
                        Ahh I am guilty of flying a sig non-Beckett. But Drew Fuller has his...charms. Pun intended.

I guess I should prefer someone more gentleman-like.

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                          My first post in this thread! I depend on you all to provide the photos.

I love the pic from See Grace Fly! Another film I need to see.

As you lovely people are talking age here...*coughs* I'm older than Paul is as well....although if he is indeed as old as TJin (?) says he might be, he is my hubby's age....just a wee bit younger than me.

I always went for the younger guys.
                          Welcome to the thread Erb

I see we have a lot of "older" people round here. Nice.

And I thought I was weird, because I like a guy 15 years older then me, but since I found out that some of the "girls" here are so young, that Paul could be their father, it doesn't bother me any more.

And totally off topic but totally hilarious:

Spoiler:

Miss Teen USA pageant - Miss South Carolina answers a question. Its a good thing she's pretty. Who know someone could really be this dumb???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Spoiler:
                          Ok, to tell you the truth, I couldn't understand her answer, because she made no sense to me. Sth about Africa....what in the world did she mean by that?

I like it better when Paul confuses me lol

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Hey Beckett fans...just wanted to let you know (unless you know already) that McGillion made a guest appearance in Sanctuary Webisode 6. Just wanted to share to all you fans
                            "23 across: The atomic weight of Boron. The answer is 'ten'... you wrote 'fat'."

"Indeed."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlayer25 View Post
                              Hey Beckett fans...just wanted to let you know (unless you know already) that McGillion made a guest appearance in Sanctuary Webisode 6. Just wanted to share to all you fans
                              It's the only episode of Sanctuary I bought!

Thanks, Jenner, for the pageant spoiler! An example of beauty, and of a particular kind, being the "all" for too many.

Comment

Carson spamming on my 300 post *runs round like mad*

It feels like it was only yesterday, when I reached 200th post. They sure pass by quickly when you're drooling...oops I mean, having fun lol
                                "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
                                X