Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
    Ok so the news on my mom is so far...OK i know nothing more right now but I just thought I would let you guys in on it. I havent gotten any calls and the paul pics are making me a little more happy. Thank you.
    Good to hear everything's okay right now. Hope it continues in that direction!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I need a favour!

You assignment if you choose to accept it....

on the season 2 dvd's martin gero was doing this stupid thing where he was saying he wanted to be an actor... and he hangs out with paul yadda yadda

at one point they are in the infirmary and you see torri and paul in the background. And Torri leans over and smooches Paul!

I am dying to get a pic of that! does anyone have it captured?

*begs and pleads*
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I can in like 2 min Parisindy, just a sec!

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Ooo I want that pic too. Thankies.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
          =<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
            I can in like 2 min Parisindy, just a sec!
            SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

no hurry i will check back later!

thank you thank you! you rock!
            Last edited by parisindy; 16 August 2007, 11:21 PM.
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

The light was crap for that scene, but here it is, it was pretty fast!

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                The light was crap for that scene, but here it is, it was pretty fast!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/jenner8675309/TorriPaul.jpg[/IMG]
                gads thats just brilliant though! thank you thank you!

Spoiler:

Comment

SC I really hope your mum will feel better soon Keep us posted, ok?

Few caps just for fun:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Yeah, I get to meet Paul next week in Chicago! Never done a Stargate con before, so this should be interesting and alot of fun!
                    I might be going to that one!! It'll be my first too I'm so excited!! Unless my brother ruins it
                    My blog sigpic

Comment

The update on me mum is that she had a syste on her overay that burst. She has to be taking pain killers for a few days. I am so glad that she is ok and for all of you that were praying for my mom I thank you so much.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                      =<3

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                        The update on me mum is that she had a syste on her overay that burst. She has to be taking pain killers for a few days. I am so glad that she is ok and for all of you that were praying for my mom I thank you so much.
                        Oh, that's good news. I'm really glad she's fine now.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

DragonCon is less than 2 weeks away. As I did two years ago, I'm taking questions from the Thunkers that you are dying to have Paul answer. No promises, but I'll try to get him to answer at least one. This is for the Thunkers who won't be able to see him at DragonCon, just to let him know you're all there in spirit.

Maybe we can start a list of questions and vote on the ones the most people would like to know.

1. ThunkerName wants to know "here's the question"?

Also, I'll try to get Paul to pose for a few photos for us.

Paul didn't have any dvds of "See Grace Fly" at Shore Leave, but he said he was going to bring them to DragonCon. Yay!

Ooh! They just added Aaron Douglas to the guest list!

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

That's a good idea, Watcher and I'm glad you're taking the time to do this.
                            So... hm...my question would be...Well I can only think of one question at this time, and it's a bit lousy one, since he'll probalby get tons of questions of that topic...but anyway, here goes:
                            Spoiler:
                            How difficult was it for him to shoot the scene, where David and him do "The Kiss" in the Duet? How many times did they try it? And how many jokes on them (David and paul) did the others (actors and the crew) made about that particular scene?

I hope my question(s) are understandable enough, I think I got myself confused, trying to write them lol..
                            You're lucky you can go, it sucks being in Europe right now

Comment

No offense, but he's been asked that question so many times already, and every time he says David's a bad kisser or that he has bad breath, and he jokes that David's been sending him flowers and that he's had his phone number changed like 7 times because David keeps calling him and asking to rehearse the scene again. LOL! If you have the season 2 DVD set, Paul's profile on one of the discs' special features has a lot of commentary about Duet with this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                No offense, but he's been asked that question so many times already, and every time he says David's a bad kisser or that he has bad breath, and he jokes that David's been sending him flowers and that he's had his phone number changed like 7 times because David keeps calling him and asking to rehearse the scene again. LOL! If you have the season 2 DVD set, Paul's profile on one of the discs' special features has a lot of commentary about Duet with this stuff.
                                I knew he's been asked that so many times, but it was the only question I could think of. I don't have the DVDs or anything, so I didn't know about the stuff you wrote. LOL

So, just ignore my question and someone else can post a better one...

Comment

Working...
                                X