Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    I had an officer say today that he was so good that if he was a shot we'd order a double.

I dunno about that, but I'm pretty sure Paul's a double.
    True! Although I could imagine him even be a triple!
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he's beyond a triple. I just thought the line was hilarious. All I have to say is keep the drinks coming!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'ld get drunk off Paul........

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'd get drunk on Paul...oh...did I say that out loud? Shame on me!

.|

Creame filled Carson pops for all! Oh gosh...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
            Off of Paul, around Paul, next to Paul, anywhere near Paul ... what an amazing guy. And he looks soooo good. California really agrees with him!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Yeah, and I don't even need alcohol for that. Just looking at a few (or many) nice pics and caps does the job for me!
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                Yeah, and I don't even need alcohol for that. Just looking at a few (or many) nice pics and caps does the job for me!
                lol, Yup! Just one nice shot of his eyes, his dimple, his smile, his hair, his arms and I'm gone ... *silly grin*

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

Creame filled Carson pops for all! Oh gosh...
                  ROTF.....GUTTER!

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                    And he looks soooo good. California really agrees with him!
                    If there's more of him looking that incredibly gorgeous, I won't argue with you!

And a pic to brighten your night/day...

sigpic

Comment

lol, Yup! Just one nice shot of his eyes, his dimple, his smile, his hair, his arms and I'm gone ... *silly grin*
                      Sorry, after "dimple" my brain shut down. Did you say anything else?! *mirth*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                        And a pic to brighten your night/day...

What a smile! *thunk*

...You know you're a Paul-a-holic when you've watched that message at least a dozen times after *just* finding out it was posted minutes ago.

Comment

ROTF.....GUTTER!
                          What can I say...it's what I do for you people! Cheers! *holds shot of Paul up*

Comment

...You know you're a Paul-a-holic when you've watched that message at least a dozen times after *just* finding out it was posted minutes ago.
                            *Desperately wants to see message*

Small pic to compensate...
                            sigpic

Comment

What a smile! *thunk*

LOL, too true! You did save it to your comp, right?

Well all I'm off, one more day before Vancouver and I have loads to do...packing, odds and ends, some last min SCB stuff....

All of you, keep your fingers crossed, pray, send good thoughts, whatever it is you do for us on Thursday. We will be sure to update everyone as soon as possible as posts photos and eventually video.

I'll be on before I leave, but I wanted to say thanks again to everyone who has been part of the campaign. Its not over yet!!!

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Goodnight Jen! Happy packing and good luck! Have tons of fun!!! *still jealous*

Comment

Working...
                                X