Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Ha, not a problem...I can play naive.....
    Sure you can Well, in case you can show him your real face.... When we are not there LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
      Sure you can Well, in case you can show him your real face.... When we are not there LOL

Hey I did theater for a time...you'll never know I'm such a fan, really.....I will be so cool, nonchalant and blase....

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hey I did theater for a time...you'll never know I'm such a fan, really.....I will be so cool, nonchalant and blase....

There you go!!!

Comment

Alright everyone...I know everyone is awaiting with baited breath who won the scavenger hunt. Five people entered and it was close, but Phibi came out the winner with a total of 40 points out of 45. Congrats!

So, lets see what she's won....

You have won the following banners! Yes you may proudly display to all of Gateworld that YOU won the Paul McGillion/Carson Beckett Scavenger Hunt!

Spoiler:

I did win?????? *gasps* you sure, your counting was correct? *lol*
          WOW... I never win..
          but as I'm accepting this, I like to thank my parents who always support me as well as my friends who let me be the stargate junkie that I am. and last but not least, I'd like to thank the wonderful Paul who inspired me to search the net and stuff all that knowledge in my brain... THANK YOU ALL so very much! *wipes a tear from her eyes*
          I will honour this prize *waves the banners around* *stumbles from stage*

(and maybe I'll make a patch from it and show it to paul in june *lol*)

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Caz, who is that Sam Beckett???
            The time traveller leaping into people's bodies =P ever watch Quantum Leap? I swear everyone has to make a reference to Sam in their sci-fi shows. Sliders, SGA...

but Paul is the sexiest Beckett!!

Comment

Oh sorry But it seemed to me that you're here in 98%
              well, yeah.. that is a better calculation *lol* i have a life.. I'm sure of it... gateworld is my doom... and it's all paul's fault... whatever.... where was I? right! I've won!! *makes a happy dance*

@jenner: I think we can all play the innocent, unknowing fan with paul.. just let him talk and give him a friendly smile... sometimes a nod... because we know everything we can stop listening and just concentrate on watching *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

ok thunkers. here's something that Jersey forced...er...suggested I do. It's a bit dicey and I plan to add...things...to it later but for now my big manip thing

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                  I did win?????? *gasps* you sure, your counting was correct? *lol*
                  WOW... I never win..
                  but as I'm accepting this, I like to thank my parents who always support me as well as my friends who let me be the stargate junkie that I am. and last but not least, I'd like to thank the wonderful Paul who inspired me to search the net and stuff all that knowledge in my brain... THANK YOU ALL so very much! *wipes a tear from her eyes*
                  I will honour this prize *waves the banners around* *stumbles from stage*

(and maybe I'll make a patch from it and show it to paul in june *lol*)
                  The banner is really good

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                    The time traveller leaping into people's bodies =P ever watch Quantum Leap? I swear everyone has to make a reference to Sam in their sci-fi shows. Sliders, SGA...

but Paul is the sexiest Beckett!!
                    I heard about Quantum Leap, but I didn't know that the man's name is Sam Beckett...

Comment

ok thunkers. here's something that Jersey forced...er...suggested I do. It's a bit dicey and I plan to add...things...to it later but for now my big manip thing

Spoiler:
                      Well, it's very nice.....

Comment

Scottish flag from Bahrein:

I think it was for Coulthard but we can think it's for Carson

Comment

Well, it's very nice.....
                          ...that all...? lol...boy do I have to fly to the US to give Jersey a knuckle sandwich...

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Omg! No else will probably know what I'm going on about but...

In Final Fantasy VII one of the most major bad guys ever (Sephiroth) is known as the One Winged Angel and has one, huge black wing. Now I'm looking and naturally going 'OMG! Evil!Beckett!'

On a side note, I totally agree Caz - Sam Beckett absolutely did get home!
                            sigpic
                            by Kaaatie

Comment

evil!beckett is hot. that's why I like writing him so much of course most my evil!beckett stuff isn't available for public reading

Comment

They should have done some sort of possessed/mind controlled Evil!Beckett episode. It's a bit of a cliché (but what isn't in sci-fi any more?) but it would have been interesting to watch Paul do it.
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X