Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    GASP June 11th is my birthday and I'll have just graduate from grad school the month before....OMG I smell a trip....but I don't know if I would want to go to a con alone in a country I've never been to

(goes to ponder some)
    Hon, I'm gonna be in the EXACT same boat as you. I've never been there either; in fact, never been out of North America before, and certainly not alone. My birthday is June 22nd, and I'm hoping to get extra hugs from Paul for that.

Y'know, if you go to Germany too, we can hang out together and do some sightseeing!

Comment

I've never been out of the country completly alone either (but in March I have a wedding in Toronto I must attend alone, sigh), but Germany would be a bigger step thanks to the language barrier.

I am totally now seriosuly contemplating this, I was looking for an adventure and this may be it. I'll keep you posted Jersey, LOL.

Paul pic for the H of it:

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

June birthdays unite! I'm june 10th!

Can nobodies be somebodies?
        My Livejournal
        Lemming #63!

Comment

Excellent! There are three of us

sigpic
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hmm well in May I become legal for marriage without parental consent in Australia...

*evil*

so by June...

*runs away laughing*

*runs back*

omg the pics yes thank TJuk for pointing me that way. BLACK!! My but does he look good in it.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              GO HERE RIGHT NOW FOR PICS

you won't be disappointed
              The new pics of Paul are awesome!!!

Comment

@jenner & jersey: well girls, i'm waiting for you!! that would be awesome!!!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I wish I could go to a con...there's going to be one this summer in Chicago, which is like 6 hours from my house and Paul going to be there..but I can't go because I have no money ....*sighs* ..such is life I guess...now to cheer up .....*throws pics*

Spoiler:

one of my favorite pics...

some labcoat love...

no reason really...just pure yumminess
                  Sig made by me
                  Spoiler:

sig by me
                  the quote is from kimberlyfdr on Livejournal used with permission

Thanks to SueKay for my wonderful sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    It's FedCon 16 in Bonn, Germany, June 8th - 10th.

http://www.fedcon.de/
                    Ach Mist I wasn't able to go to the FedCon when I even LIVED in Cologne and could drive for free to Bonn (which I di often because th university library there was better). The tickets for FedCon and everything is so bloody expensive :sighs:

It would have been nice to show Paul our support and ask him some nice questions but I trust other people will do that. It wil be nice for him to see how much he is appreciated.
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                      June birthdays unite! I'm june 10th!
                      June 25th
                      PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                        @jenner & jersey: well girls, i'm waiting for you!! that would be awesome!!!
                        Wanna go.... But no money.... *sigh*

Comment

I'm so jealous. I wanna go to a con w/Paul there! *pouts* I can bearly afford to get to California this summer. I hate being broke. And those pics of Paul are OMG! Gorgeous. Although he looks a bit like a Ken doll. I think it's the way he's holding his arms.
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            I'm so jealous. I wanna go to a con w/Paul there! *pouts* I can bearly afford to get to California this summer. I hate being broke. And those pics of Paul are OMG! Gorgeous. Although he looks a bit like a Ken doll. I think it's the way he's holding his arms.
                            yes, the picture seems a little forced, doesn't it? but it's not only with his picture, it's with david's and joe's pictures as well... and torri, rachel and jason seem also as if they had swallowed a stick *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                              What part of california are you going to? Paul mught be at the san diego comic con this summer

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                              My Livejournal
                              Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                Hmm well in May I become legal for marriage without parental consent in Australia...

*evil*

so by June...

*runs away laughing*

*runs back*

omg the pics yes thank TJuk for pointing me that way. BLACK!! My but does he look good in it.
                                Wow, either your younger than I thought or Oz has a high age limit. Its 16 in most states here, some (in the South) go was low as 15!!!!!!! EEEEEKKK!

I am now seriously considering the German Con.....besides Jersey, anyone else going or thinking about it?

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X