X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats great pics ya got there phibi!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Dang. I've said it many times, but you just can't walk away from this thread for more than a few hours without momentous happenings!

I'm thrilled for David getting Starcrossed picked up. As for whether or not this had to do with Paul leaving SGA? I'm very, very sincerely doubting it.

David's been saying that he's been cooking this project for a while; even after Paul's unfortunate troubles began. Paul clearly wants to stay as Carson. And jumping ship for a rather risky show on Sciffy doesn't sound like the move of someone who wants to stay on the show. (I want the show to succeed, but new shows are hard to get going.)

If Paulie gets to do Starcrossed, I think it'd be a lovely thing and a happy opportunity after the disappointment on SGA. Of course, if they've just picked up the show, negotiating actor contracts could take a little while. We might not hear for a long time!

Ideally, the shooting will be such that Paul gets some employment and we get some enjoyment and then SGA figures out how wrong they are and brings Carson back full-time! AND Paulie keeps shooting Starcrossed.

A girl can hope, can't she?

And phibi. Hilarious pictures! Am I the only strange mind who thought he looked like a lounge singer in a few of those shots.

Comment

thank you all!! glad you liked the pics ) most of the pics were taken by liadan (you'll find her photo on the website, too) so she should get most of the credits ) take your time and stop by at our guestbook.

@hypercaz: email me, and you'll see *biggrin* phibi at gmx dot de

@shadow: you'll never know where you meet people, and i finally made my way into the gateworld forum ) (and who doesn't think about the convention.. *sigh*)

@rosiewook: what shall i say.. he DID sing.. and it was extremely funny. teryl and paul made a show out of it..

paul played a rather nervous david hewlett and needed help with his lines of the song.. it's hard to explain )

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
          @hypercaz: email me, and you'll see *biggrin* phibi at gmx dot de
          hey, are you sending it to anyone? I wanna see it too

And A BIG thank you for sharing I could only see the site now, but made me VERY happy! XD

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
          Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
            well, hi there...

i just stumbled across your thunking and saw that you liked pictures of paul in a kilt? well ok, it's two months ago, but i don't think that changed your likings )

i had him first hand in a kilt before my very eyes and i have many many pictures, so i thought, you might want to see them?

the pictures are all from the wormhole squared convention in germany last november.

my page is in german, but i think you'll find your way to the pictures.

have fun and leave a comment in the turtles log if you don't mind )

off you go: www.baby-turtles.de

PS: oh i just have to say this... we have some sort of a proof picture that he actually wears something under the kilt *snickers
            one of the guys (!!!) took a picture which allows some insight... the picture is not on my page, but you can email me )
            OMG...thanks for the link...I was still sleepy this morning, but after seeing those pics of Paul in a Kilt I'm fully awake now. Ok, there are clearly enough pics of Paul in a Kilt to do the 12 month calendar for 2008. Who wants to do it and who do we have to go to for approval? I'm thinking if we could sell the calendars for a special price through a website - maybe Paul's? A portion of it would go to his favorite charity. I'm pretty sure we would need to go through his agent or someone to get permission.

What do you think? I can stand 12 months of Paul in a Kilt?
            PJumper42

Comment

Awesome page, Phibi! =D
              Also, please bring on the "insight" pic! *lol*!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                What do you think? I can stand 12 months of Paul in a Kilt?
                I couldn't.

I would daydream the whole year... XD My life would be ruined!

Knowing that wouldn't stop me from buying it, tho.

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

LOL ... 12 months of Paul in a kilt?!?! ... What price to I have to pay? What a great fun idea!

Welcome to the thread and GW phibi. Great pictures! Had to look through them a couple of times.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Thank you for the wonderful pictures phibi and welcome to GateWorld.

The pictures brought back great memories of seeing him in London wearing his kilt. I don't have many pictures of it, as I was too busy just enjoying the experience. I have a couple I took myself and one of me with him in his kilt.

When one of my friends (a lady of more mature years) saw the pic of me with him in his kilt, she said "Oh that is gorgeous!" and I'm very certain she wasn't talking about me.

Paul looks great in a kilt. Working in Edinburgh, I see men in kilts on a regular basis. Some suit them, some don't but Paul certainly does.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel View Post
                      Paul looks great in a kilt. Working in Edinburgh, I see men in kilts on a regular basis. Some suit them, some don't but Paul certainly does.
                      At DragonCon, there are a lot of guys who wear kilts. (You have to understand that kilts in Atlanta, Georgia are not all that normal, unless you're at The Scottish Games.)

One year I actually saw a group of women going around and awarding ribbons to the guys who looked the best in them.

Paul would easily beat the all!

Comment

Originally posted by Nel View Post
                        Thank you for the wonderful pictures phibi and welcome to GateWorld.

to wear a kilt a man usually needs a decent set of muscley legs!
                        and paul does ave very nice muscles!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I was looking over the photos and agree, a kilt is a VERY hard thing to pull off and he looks really good. I'm never been a big fan of men in kilts, but he looks mighty fine. I am a convert.

We need an Beckett in a kilt icon I think. Along with a turtle icon

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            I was looking over the photos and agree, a kilt is a VERY hard thing to pull off and he looks really good. I'm never been a big fan of men in kilts, but he looks mighty fine. I am a convert.

We need an Beckett in a kilt icon I think. Along with a turtle icon
                            oooohhhh a tuttle icon!!!
                            id like one of them!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

A bit off topic, there is now a Save the Wee Baby Turtles Thread...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We saw Rodney's cat, I think we should see Carson's wee baby turtles

We should name them, hehehehehe.

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I would like to see the turtles somewhere on Atlantis. Maybe they ate Carson's labcoat...and clothes...but yes. Turtles are cute

*randomly posts pic*

hmm you know what's funny...I used to post these a lot but it was too repetitive. And now there's a lot of new blood since then This pic is from the con I went to.

Ohh speaking of which, Phibi those pics are brilliant, I saved them ALL!!!! lol. Even the ones with Teryl and the kids in them (haha).

Comment

Working...
                                X