No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Poisoning the Well" makes me cry too. It is so sad, and Paul is great in it.

I've actually just watched "See Grace Fly" - TJ told me where to download it from. It is brilliant. In many ways, Paul's performance in "Poisoning the Well" is a small taste of what he does in "See Grace Fly".

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...arsonPerna.jpg
    Last edited by Nel; 04 April 2006, 01:08 PM.

Comment

*Plays 'Fix You' in the background*

That's it I am in teared up mode.

I don't care if that pic is huge because it is from such a beautiful scene.

Sucha touching moment...don't mind me...I just have something in my eye...

*Starts to sing to 'Fix You'*

#Tears stream
      Down your face
      When you lose something
      You cannot replace

Tears stream
      Down your face
      And I.....

Tears stream
      Down your face
      I promise you
      I will learn from my mistakes

Tears stream
      Down your face
      And I.......

Lights will guide you home
      And ignite your bones
      And I will try
      To fix you.#

Such a tune for that scene.

Comment

I think a lot of fangirls fell in love with Carson in that ep

and I think everyone wanted to hug him.

Comment

It was my first Atlantis episode. I fell in love with him instantly.

Comment

Awww - it's alright to have a cry Allestian. I've changed it to a link to the pic since it was so big, but it is still a beautiful moment.

Comment

I cry too much these days.

You guys would have been in tears of laughter today if you would have been in my theatre lesson.

Erm, anyway...might go watch 'The Eye' in a min to see Dr Beckett get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                *Plays 'Fix You' in the background*

That's it I am in teared up mode.

I don't care if that pic is huge because it is from such a beautiful scene.

Sucha touching moment...don't mind me...I just have something in my eye...

*Starts to sing to 'Fix You'*

#Tears stream
                Down your face
                When you lose something
                You cannot replace

Tears stream
                Down your face
                And I.....

Tears stream
                Down your face
                I promise you
                I will learn from my mistakes

Tears stream
                Down your face
                And I.......

Lights will guide you home
                And ignite your bones
                And I will try
                To fix you.#

Such a tune for that scene.

That sounds soooo sweet and beautiful, it really pulls at the heart strings

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

I cry too much these days.

You guys would have been in tears of laughter today if you would have been in my theatre lesson.

Erm, anyway...might go watch 'The Eye' in a min to see Dr Beckett get knocked out.

I wince every time I see that bit. Poor Carson. I wanted to hug him then too.

Comment

Well it's from Coldplay's album XY.

You know Vala_Fanboy you actually have the same DOB as someone I know.

I can't help but laugh when she hits him. I know that's evil but it's his face when he falls backwards.

Comment

You know Vala_Fanboy you actually have the same DOB as someone I know.

Do I thats kinda funny,
                      btw how'd you think of your name

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

It's kind of weird since he has such an interest in Vala as you do...

What is 'See Grace Fly' about? I might get it tomorrow when I buy 'Cube'.

Does he look really hot in it?

EDIT: It is a term for the people that live in a specific area. It's in a book I wrote. It's a term for the people that live in the Kingdom of Light. I thought it would go well with the idea of the Ancients.

Comment

It's kind of weird since he has such an interest in Vala as you do...
                          You kinda explained the Vala fan link with the fact the persons a HE what guy likes Stargate without thinking Claudias hot

you wrote a book thats sounds grand.

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

Actually it is pretty pathetic.

Mum's taken off Atlantis and is now watching Constantine. No knocked out Carson for me tonight.

BTW the whole thing about imagining Carson is next to me in my chem lesson that one of you lot suggested yesterday actually helped me a lot today.

LOL.

Despite the fact that my tutor is scottish herself.

Comment

"See Grace Fly" is about a brother and sister - the sister is schizophrenic. He (Paul McGillion) is a missionary in Africa and comes home for his mother's funeral. He then has to search for his sister, as she has come off her medication and is listening to the voices in her head.

I think you can only get it here by downloading it - if you want the website PM or e-mail me and I send it to you.

Glad the idea of Carson sitting beside you worked. See - he has his uses.

Comment

I think I'm becoming a Beckett addict. I have to see Beckett or write about Beckett or I'll go insane.

When I post something I go paranoid waiting for someone to post after me.

LOL.

It looks like I'm only getting 'Cube' tomorrow then.

Comment

Working...
                                X