• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon

hello, now I have an image

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      new sig Dell? or an old one we havnt seen in a while?
      An old one , one of the first in fact, but it was too big, and png, so i could never wear it...I re-sized it down and changed it from png in PB and get to wear if for the first time ever....so happy, still can't get enough of the song....oh another song for me to find and put up!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        Hi Poet, and Gabriel
        I wasn't really here, only on my phone...and I never do that for long.
        ah I see

Comment

Sisters? Send me a wormhole when you wake up please
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'll send you dozens!
            sigpic

Comment

I'll send you dozens!
              Yes & too the point my parents are getting annoyed at the sound haha. Also am "hearing" it at work now & I jump & think incoming wormhole! Where is my laptop or phone... then realize it was the sound of the truck, or trolley or something else haha
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hi eveyone
                oh wow I have not been on a whole day here and only missed a few posts

Comment

Holy crap,that pic of Pauly flexing his biceps...GUH. Just freaking GUH. *cough* Is it hot in here or is it Pauly? Yeah,definitely Paul. Wicked pix gang!! I've got the day off and slept almost 12 hrs straight. A whole week of working til 11pm my time has knackered me something fierce. But I did have some cool Beckett dreams (minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys!) that may become ficlets. Actually that whump fic I penned awhile back still needs some comfort to it but I'm still blocked on how it'll happen since poor Carson doesn't have a love interest. Hmm...something's started percolating. Might have something. Gotta run! Whump muse is visiting. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    Yes & too the point my parents are getting annoyed at the sound haha. Also am "hearing" it at work now & I jump & think incoming wormhole! Where is my laptop or phone... then realize it was the sound of the truck, or trolley or something else haha
                    so what with hearing incoming wormholes all over the place and listening for the Tardis, you will get nothing done ever again!
                    sigpic

Comment

so what with hearing incoming wormholes all over the place and listening for the Tardis, you will get nothing done ever again!
                      haha i know hey!

sigpic

Comment

And I think we have Aang hooked on Dr Who now! she will be able to understand us soon!

Dr Who?
                        -Yep
                        No I was asking his name.
                        sigpic

Comment

Haha funny Carson! everyone knows that is the most dangerous question, the question that must never be answered for it will distroy universes, bring the fall of the eleventh & silence will fall when the question is answered, the question Doctor Who? , Doctor.... Who? , Doctor Who?! , Doc! -tor!.... WHO?!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh a touch OT there!

OMG, it's bigger on th inside!
                            And misty, whats up with that?
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh Carson, have they all abandoned you? oh dear, it is a sad state of affairs when you have to rely on one of Shep's girls to move your thread along!
                                *shakes her head sadly*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X