Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    *deliberate repost*

That pic gives me an idea for a Christmas fic.. Kind of in between lg's Where I Belong and a SS project she's working on..
    It does? *blink, blink* Cool! Always need more Carson fics out there!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      It does? *blink, blink* Cool! Always need more Carson fics out there!
      LOL.. Sadly, by the time I could get around to thinking about writing it, it would be August.. Which, hey, that wouldn't stop me.. Remember my Winter Challenge in, what was it? September or August?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

LOL.. Sadly, by the time I could get around to thinking about writing it, it would be August.. Which, hey, that wouldn't stop me.. Remember my Winter Challenge in, what was it? September or August?
        Either July or August. I remember being ready to break out the Christmas tree and decorate a good six months too early!

Any clues on ideas for the fic?

Comment

Either July or August. I remember being ready to break out the Christmas tree and decorate a good six months too early!

Any clues on ideas for the fic?
          Yep! That sounds like me.

um... Carson in a fleece, in a snowy mountain cabin??? That's honestly ALL I've got.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep! That sounds like me.

um... Carson in a fleece, in a snowy mountain cabin??? That's honestly ALL I've got.
            Hmm...

Spoiler:
            Maybe he went skiing on vacation and got stranded in a snowstorm. Plenty of opportunity for Carson whump, and you might even add in a brother or friend of his that went with him. Not necessarily a team, though. Unless you're going for something shippy, then you could do Carson/Alison or Carson/OC.

Comment

Hmm...

Spoiler:
              Maybe he went skiing on vacation and got stranded in a snowstorm. Plenty of opportunity for Carson whump, and you might even add in a brother or friend of his that went with him. Not necessarily a team, though. Unless you're going for something shippy, then you could do Carson/Alison or Carson/OC.
              Yeah, I honestly don't know... I think
              Spoiler:
              if I were to write a fic of Carson stranded, it would be a man-team type thing. So Ronon, Shep, McKay. Something like Shep sponsoring a "road trip" and ends up taking them all to a place in the mountains for fun maybe?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, I honestly don't know... I think
                Spoiler:
                if I were to write a fic of Carson stranded, it would be a man-team type thing. So Ronon, Shep, McKay. Something like Shep sponsoring a "road trip" and ends up taking them all to a place in the mountains for fun maybe?
                That would be loads of fun, actually!

And You--and Grace--have turned me into a whumper!

Spoiler:
                Other than the obvious romantic ideas (like having it be Carson/Alison), my mind immediately went to how Carson was hurt and how bad it was!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Other than the obvious romantic ideas (like having it be Carson/Alison), my mind immediately went to how Carson was hurt and how bad it was!
                  And get you going, and you never stop.
                  *hugs* I'm glad we've corrupted you.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I think it would too. And *speaks in Darth Vader voice* Join us on the dark side!!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    *high fives Grace* Go us!!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      Yeah, I do tend to grab an idea like this and run with it, don't I?

M, I will do my best not to run off with this idea!

Comment

Yeah, I do tend to grab an idea like this and run with it, don't I?

M, I will do my best not to run off with this idea!
                        Which idea?? Carson whump? Run away my friend, run away.. LOL The fic idea - run away my friend! LOL

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Quick ?.. Out of the main group (Elizabeth, Carson, Teyla, Ronon, etc) whom do you see waking from being drugged first??

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Which idea?? Carson whump? Run away my friend, run away.. LOL The fic idea - run away my friend! LOL
                            Yeah, right now....

Spoiler:
                            I'm seeing a short sequel to WIB, where Carson and Alison are on their honeymoon in the Alps and get stranded in a snowstorm after a bit of a skiing mishap!

Comment

Quick ?.. Out of the main group (Elizabeth, Carson, Teyla, Ronon, etc) whom do you see waking from being drugged first??
                              Ronon.

Comment

Yeah, right now....

Spoiler:
                                I'm seeing a short sequel to WIB, where Carson and Alison are on their honeymoon in the Alps and get stranded in a snowstorm after a bit of a skiing mishap!
                                And what's the mishap praytell??

That's what I thought too.. Teyla next? Then who - Carson or John? I imagine Rodney or Elizabeth being last..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X