Comment

For CRW

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Okay, gotta run, but here's a final pretty.....

Comment

Lovely bit of art lg, hope you got the key situation sorted.

Having one of those weeks where everything is so bad you just couldn't make it up and it has drained me of all enthusiasm to post or do anything productive so I'm just going to stare at all the nice piccies you're posting.

*waves at CRW*
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Lovely bit of art lg, hope you got the key situation sorted.

Having one of those weeks where everything is so bad you just couldn't make it up and it has drained me of all enthusiasm to post or do anything productive so I'm just going to stare at all the nice piccies you're posting.

*waves at CRW*
                        *huggles Mr*

So sorry to hear about your week, hun.

Thanks, though. And key situation isn't sorted yet. Hubby's still at work. But posting pretty pics for a change helped. As did writing a bit of Carson emotional whump.

Comment

*huggles MR* Sorry to hear you're having a rough patch at the moment. Feel free to vent here or PM us if ya need some private support. Ladygris,sorry the key thing isn't resolved yet but at least ya can post pix for us. *hugs everyone who needs one* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Hiya, CRW. Key situation sorted out.

Mr hope today was better.

Comment

Hey, everyone, just a quick announcement.....

My new story, Where I Belong, is now up! There will be a daily post from now until Christmas Day! This was my NaNoWriMo story, and it is complete!

Comment

*high fives Ladygris* Way to go with your story hon!! Can't wait to read it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X